Ch. 11.!

"Ashari, is there something wrong?" Ishmael asked as soon as the phone was connected to him. What the hell some slut got going answering your phone, I thought to myself.

"I think I'm pregnant. "

*

*

*

*

*

A few minutes later, he stood standing in the bathroom holding back my hair. I was scared to saying anything, as I brushed my teeth, in fear of retribution.

My cell rang from the room, and just as I was about to answer it, he pressed the ignore button. "Why would—" he cut my sentence off by kissing me.

" Vous avez fait de moi l'homme le plus heureux amour!" Kissing me again, he flashed us to my bedroom and started kissing up my neck.

"Wa-wait. You aren't mad?" I asked him, lifting his head to mine, noticing his eyes where dark blue.

"Why would I? This is right, no? Even though the blood used to make y'all blood mates, he isn't your true mate." Ishmael bit into my neck and images began to flit through my mind.

Malachi and I at Ishmael trial, the blood ritual, our times having sex together were all there."How could you see us having sex?" We have always been connected Ashari, nothing has changed, He responded in my head.

Pulling his fangs out, he licked the bite mark. "We have to tell him —" My sentence got cut short as Malachi and Raven came in.

"WTH! WHY IS HE IN OUR BED?!" He yelled, putting Raven down which was a mistake.

"Daddy!" His little legs ran towards Ishmael, and grabbed his legs. "Where go?" Malachi turned to look at me, hurt in his eyes. Starting to get up, I forgot I had on a tank top. His eyes traveled to my stomach and his eyes hardened. All of a sudden vampires came into the room.

"Well! Seems as though everyone is here and accounted for." The last person I expected to see coming in the door last.

"Bubba.."

"Hey cupcake. "