Forward

"I do."
The two letter phrase. Thats all it took. Some say "Corpanga" was one of the most complicated and yet addicting love stories to ever be told. That is very much true. We are so intrigued by this perfect love story because thats exactly how most of us wish our relationships went. We all wish that someone would think of you day and night, say beautiful poems to swoop you off your feet, or just make you feel special. We all want to connect to the story, and make it reality. The amount of affection towards one another is just so longed for in this world, and honestly I can't blame you. And what seemed like the end of a story was really a beginning to a new chapter.
-
"In any good book you turn the page and there is another chapter."
-
Topanga and Corey also known as "corpanga" was really just the prequal to perhaps even a better story. The story that is to warm harts of teens everywhere. The story that might be the fairy tale of all fairy tales. The love story that would carry out the one before it. This story could be the same in so many ways and yet completely different, yet we are still drawn to the romance because we ourselves long for it. Riley and Lucas are the new "corpanga". Another tale just waiting to be uncovered peice by peice leaving you wanting more. So here is more. Here are answers. Here is "rucas".