I'll Color Me Blue

" I want you

I'll color me blue."

_________CHARLIE____________

Charlie felt as if he was on top of the world. He still was on that initial adrenaline high from the intensity of setting up and making sure they stayed on schedule. But, now that they had transformed the normally gloomy venue into a pure dream, a smile was tattooed on his features. Yellows, pinks and blue all shined down from soft bulbs that wrapped and stretched on every corner. Of course there was the initial disaster of a few strands ceasing to work but Raven had managed to redesign the set up to accommodate. Silver and Gold metallic streamers hung behind the stage making all the colors reflect. Sheer material with small printed stars was on whatever tables were set up towards the back adding to that nostalgic romantic nature. The boys had managed to bring in all the instruments without dropping them which Charlie figured was a record. But, most of all Charlie had been able to pull off everything Angel and Marina wanted. The nostalgic movie with the dream like lights and atmosphere. He was still unsure how he achieved it all but he wasn't one to question the system.

Charlie and Erik stood side by side off stage. The doors opened about fifteen minutes ago and it was filling up fast. People of all different ages and natures rallied together in this space eager to escape.

"Ready?" Erik nudged Charlie who nodded with a smile. Charlie was to announce Peaches as he always did. It also allows Marina and Angel a few minutes to shake out their remaining nerves off stage.

"I'll meet you down there," Erik put a thumbs up and mumbled for the lights to be turned on before walking out to the crowd. The stage seemed huge as Charlie walked out. There was a cheer and all attention turned to him instantly. He ran a hand through his curls and stood in front of the microphone.

"Hello and welcome to the Garage! My name is Charlie and the two girls coming to the stage are my very dearest friends. Both wonderfully talented and beautiful souls that I've cherished watching. So, please welcome Peaches!" Charlie clapped happily and on queue Angel and Marina walked out with a smile.

Despite the crowd being no more than one hundred, you would think they were playing to a crowd of two hundred thousand by their smiles. Marina gave Charlie a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You're a saint," she whispered lovingly into his ear before splitting away and taking over.

Charlie's converse covered toes rushed down to join the crowd beside Erik. Erik had the biggest smile on his face as he tugged Charlie next to him.

"Hey, how's everyone doing tonight?" Marina called out and there was a chorus of cheers. Charlie whooped and clapped along with Erik and the rest of the crowd.

"That's what I love to hear. If you're new here my name is Marina and that lovely lady on the drums is our very own Angel and together we are Peaches. Now, before we get tonight started I just wanted to thank my wonderful friends who without them this all would not have been possible. I send out an air kiss to all of you." Marina found every pair of eyes belonging to her friends in the crowd.

Charlie thought both girls undeniably belonged in the spotlight. Marina looked nothing short of perfect. Her curls were actually tamed and styled which if you knew her was a rarity. Light shadow and added small star gems stuck to her cheeks to reflect the lights. A vintage pair of jeans were painted with pink splatters to match her pink crop top. Angel on the other hand looked straight out of a Rolling Stones magazine. Her dreads were down and tucked behind her ears for the moment. She had on a simple black bralette but was decorated with gold chains and necklaces to make up for it. Charlie was sure somewhere in the crowd Sean was drooling over her. Hell, everyone here is probably a little in love with both girls. Or maybe it was just the atmosphere that made you fall in love with anyone.