Final Battle Pt. 1

Musutafu had fallen. The last great bastion for the Japanese government was the capital city of Tokyo. Tokyo had been surrounded, the government, along with the imperial family, had been secluded in the imperial palace. They were unable to escape as the Q.R.A controls the skies and the seas, as well as the ground. This was going to be their final stand. General Armstrong, recently appointed as chief of staff of the military, had ordered all remaining troops inside the Tokyo pocket to retreat to the city itself. They were going to turn Tokyo into a fortress city. The 100,000 remaining troops attended the call, along with 300,000 civilians who came in as volunteers. The Elite of the hero corps was also there, more than 2000 heroes were present. General Armstrong placed traps and barricades to make sure the Q.R.A would have to fight for every meter of land in the city. Armstrong pressured the government, to issue the imperial decree #25,789. It ordered all troops not to take one step back, whoever was caught breaking it would be shot on the spot.

What remained of 2A and 2B along with Aizawa and Snipe, and Hatsume and Shinso moved to Tokyo. They had been picked up by a caravan of refugees and were able to reach the city. There, they were directed to a provisional refugee camp for all the people that had arrived in Tokyo. As they walked through it, some met with familiar faces.

Katsuki: Mom? Dad?

Mitsuki: Katsuki!

Masrau: Son!

They went to each other and hugged.

Mitsuki: Where is Katsumi?

Bakugo only looked at her with a sad expression. Mitsuki understood as well as Masrau. Soon she was a crying mess, being hugged by Bakugo and Masrau who was also crying.

Samidare: Tsu!

Tsuyu: Samidare! Satsuki!

They hugged each other.

Satsuki: Tsu... Those men, they killed mom and dad...

Tsuyu began to shed tears and was accompanied by her siblings.

They began to re-encounter. Tenya encountered his parents, who told him of how Tensei stood behind to gain some time for some patients in his hospital.

Uraraka was only able to encounter her mom. The latter brought news of his father's death as he was trying to protect some of his neighbours from being shot.

Mina couldn't encounter her parents, nor could Kirishima. They both found some old classmates who had also lost their families.

Momo also couldn't find her parents, she was later told how they were made prisoners for their money and would later be found dead.

The Todorokis and Izumi kept searching for their families, they then saw Endeavor walking with All Might.

Izumi/Shota: Dad!

Izumi went to hug Toshi while Shoto and Shota stood in front of Endeavor. Endeavour then did something they didn't expect. He hugged them.

Endeavour: I thought I had lost you... I am sorry for everything I have done to you... I am so sorry...

Shota: Dad, where are our siblings.

Endeavour hugged them harder.

Endeavour: I am sorry, I was too weak... I couldn't defend them... What class of hero can't even protect his family?

Shoto: You are the number one hero, right? Then don't let this drag you down and next time show us you should be in that spot and avenge them.