Clash of Titans(End of Season 1)

The heroes were determined; this had to be their win. Everything was set, the plan was done, and the groups were made, they would attack at night. UA was going to give a press conference to try and save their reputation. Still, in reality, that was just a distraction. Meanwhile, the meeting was going on, the strike teams would be in their way to capture the villains. They knew they wouldn't stand too much of a chance against a well-organized army of villains, so the plan, take down their leaders as fast as they could, beheading their organized structure. The villains had been the ones in the offensive for the last months. Still, now it was their turn to attack and turn the tables around, they were determined to not fail, because if they did, who knows what is going to happen.

Meanwhile, at the League's hideout...

Katsuki had just woken up, the villains were trying to talk him into becoming a villain, but he would only bark at them and insult them. At that moment, the villains saw Izuku enter back to the room. Katsuki was in fear, not that he would admit it, but Izuku was the only villain who he truly feared. Still, to his relief, Izuku did nothing; he just stood at the back of the room, watching. He looked at the tv, the UA was giving some sort of conference to clear their name. It was funny for Izuku, at that moment, something caught his eye, a small, bright, red point in the shirt of Twice. He looked and then took it. Twice felt he had been touched, so he turned to see Izuku looking at the palm of his hand.

Twice: What's wrong?/Why did you touch me?!

Izuku just kept looking at his palm, he then closed his hand and looked at Twice.

Izuku: Nothing, just a bug.

Twice: Thanks!/I wanted that bug there!

At that moment, Izuku decided to leave the room. Dabi noticed this.

Dabi: Where are you going to?

Izuku: I am just going to my room; all the noise is going to kill me.

Izuku opened the door and left. He walked down the hallway to another room. He went inside it and opened the cage. He then approached the body of the old man in there, looking for something. When he found it, he retrieved it, he stood up, and left the room. He walked down the hallway again and entered his room.

Izuku: Deku.

Deku: Yes, master? - the artificial intelligence answered back.

Izuku: Contact all the field commanders.

Deku: As you wish, my master.

Izuku: Oh, and Deku, I have special orders for you...

With Izumi and the rescue group...

Izumi, Shoto, Shota, Momo, Katsumi, Kirishima, and Tenya were walking down the streets of Kamino Ward, that is where their target location was. As they walked down, all televisions showed UAs apology broadcast, and they could hear people's reactions to everything that was going on. As they neared their destination, they decided it was for the best to have a small change of look. That way, the group wouldn't be easily recognized by anyone as they approach it. They were nervous. They weren't exactly sure what to do once they reached their intended destination. That is when they saw a bunch of police officers and a small group of heroes moving down the road. They decided to investigate. They were somewhat aware of the heroes' plans, so they thought that maybe the villains had a second location, or that perhaps they had moved out or something. Once they reached where the heroes were, they hid behind a wall. They saw how the heroes were raiding the warehouse where a bunch of Nomus were located. The hero team consisted of Best Jeanist, Mount Lady, Tiger, and Gang Orca. As the heroes raided the warehouse, Tiger was able to find Ragdoll; he carried her outside; she was not in a good state of mind.