USJ Battle

The students of class 1A were excited; they were now on a bus heading to someplace to do rescue training. They were all in their hero costumes and were talking to each other. Izumi was talking to Shota, but then Tsuyu called her name.

Tsuyu: Izumi-chan

Izumi: Yes, Tsuyu?

Tsuyu: Call me Tsu

Izumi: Oh, okay, Tsu

Tsu: You know I like to say what is in my mind, and your quirk is very similar to All Might's kero.

Izumi: O-Oh, you think so?

Kirishima: Yeah, they are incredibly similar! They both have amazing

Katsumi: Well, that is to be expected; she IS the daughter of All Might, after all.

This caught the attention of everyone.

Mina: HUH?! You are All Might's daughter?!

Izumi: Y-Yeah 'Damn you, Katsumi!'

Hanta: And why didn't you tell us?!

Izumi: Well, I didn't want to be known just as "All Might's Daughter" I want to be recognized as my own person.

Ejiro: Damn that is such a manly answer, or should I say girly? Damn, it is confusing

Izumi laughed at that.

The students continued to talk until they finally arrived at their location. There they were greeted by a hero in a space costume.

???: Hello students, I am 13!

Izumi: Oh my god, it's 13, the rescue hero!

Ochaco: I am a great fan of hers!

After the two of them finished fangirling, 13 proceeded to guide them into the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or USJ for short, as she called it. There she began to explain what they would be doing, but then there was a small tremor, and the lights blinked a few times. At the center of the USJ came 4 figures, a woman with long light blue hair and black dress, a giant bird thing mutation, a black mist figure. Finally, a young man dressed in a suit with what seemed a respiratory mask that covered his lower part of his face and a fedora hat that shadowed his upper part of his face. Only two glowing green eyes could be seen from his face.

(This is Izuku's appearance but with a fedora hat, his respiratory mask and the gloves cover all of his hands)

The students at first didn't understand what was happening.

Ejiro: Cool, you have fake villains too?!

Aizawa: Does are real villains! 13 protect the students!
As he said that more portals appeared, revealing more villains. The students were now in fear.