Chapter 23:

April and I walk around hot topic laughing and holding things up that we think the other would like.

"So how are you and Raph?" She smiles and I blush a little.

"We are great." I laugh.

"I didn't think he would ever find someone, I figured his temper would always get in the way." She says.

"It's never really been a problem, maybe once or twice, but he is pretty level headed towards me, it's everyone else." I say and we both laugh.

"That is so unlike Raph." She says.

"It is, it's weird seeing how he acts towards the guys then towards me, but enough about me. I'm dying to know if you and Casey are an item or what? I've been pondering this in my head since I met both of you." I ask and she sighs.

"I don't know, we act like it sometimes and it's nice but." She starts to say then stops.

"But what?" I ask looking up from the clothes at her giving her my full attention.

"I can't stop thinking about this other guy." She says softly.

"Ohhhh drama, I've been dying for some good gossip, who is it?" I laugh and walk over to her.

"Ummm." She mutters and looks away.

"Come on, I won't tell, who would I tell anyways?" I smile.

"Him." She mutters and I stop smiling and raise my eyebrow.

"I know him?" I ask and she nods her head.

"But I only talk turtles." I say confused and she nods again.

"Ohhhhhh." I say when it clicks. "It is one of the guys." I say.

"Yeah it is.." She says softly.

"It's not Raph is it? Cause if so we might have a problem again." I say.

"No, no it's not Raph, sorry but just no." She says and makes a gross face which I'm kinda offended by but at the same time I'm okay with.

"Then who is it?!" I ask, needing to know.

"It's Donnie." She mutters and I pause and look at her.

"Is it because he's human now?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

We walk over and get in line at the register with our stuff to check out.

"I've always liked him, like a lot, and I obviously know he likes me he doesn't hide it well." She says.

We pause our conversation and pay for our stuff and walk out with our bags before starting it again.

"Then why haven't you told him, you guys would be so cute together, you're both super smart." I ask as we walk through the mall towards the Urban Outfitters and Kohl's.

"I just feel like if we would start dating and something were to happen I would lose a really good friend." She says.

"Ap, you can't think about that. I thought the same thing when I started liking Raph, but I got it out of my head real fast ,cause yeah you're scared of ruining a friendship but what happens if you two are meant to be and you don't let it happen cause you are scared. Then you missed out on the amazing thing. Also if you are both attracted to each other and neither of you do anything then that's going to ruin the friendship because there will always be something more that you both want." I finally finish my rant and look at April for her answer.

"I guess you're right D, I need to stop being scared and live my life." April says.

"Yay! OMG you two are going to be so cute together, when are you going to talk to him?" I ask.

"I gotta figure out what to say first. And what if we are out somewhere on a date and we both don't know what to say and get really awkward?" She asks.

"Well how about you guys come out on a double date with Raph and I for the first time? We can go bowling! I've been trying to think of a good way to get Raph out of the lair and I keep running into the obstacle of his temper, what if he loses his shit, I can't hold him back by myself but having Donnie there would let me test him for the first time and if he does go all 'Raph' Donnie can help." I say and April smiles.

"That sounds good for both of us." She says.

"Oh I am so excited!" I say and we both laugh.

"DANI!!!!" I hear someone screaming my name and we both start looking around. "DANI LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!" I recognize the voice and look at April.

"Mikey." We both say at the same time.

I am then damn near trampled by a blonde hair boy with an orange sweatshirt and I sigh and laugh a little.

"What did you find Mikey?" I smile at him as he is inches from my face and he slowly holds up a green dinosaur stuffed animal.

"I shall name him Roger." He says smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen him have.

"That is adorable Mikey." I smile going along with his happiness.

"We told him to buy clothes but he wouldn't listen." I hear Leo say and look up to see the rest of the guys walking over to us. I just laugh and look over at Raph who is carrying one bag.

"Hey babe." He smiles and wraps one around my shoulder and kisses me and I kiss back.

"Have fun?" I ask and he smiles.

"It wasn't actually as bad as I thought." He says.

"You only have one bag?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't worry I got what I need." He says with a big smile and I just sigh and roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say." I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Well are we all ready to head home?" I ask.

"Hold on!" Casey yells and we all look at him. Raph takes his arm off me and I lift my head. "I wanna know what happened on this 'girl shop'. It doesn't look like you guys wanna kill each other anymore." Casey says.

"Good point." The rest of the guys all say and look at April and I.

April and I look at each other and just start laughing and walk out of the mall together leaving the guys to chase after us.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*