Chapter 17:

*Raphs Pov*

My brothers and I jump across the rooftops as fast as we can.

"Okay this is where the signal is coming from." Donnie says while we all stop with him.

"Alright! Let's kick some Krang ass!" I say while pulling out my sias.

"Relax Raph we aren't kicking any ass." Leo says in his leader voice while looking at the building. "We first need to figure out what they are doing and how they got back." Leo says again thinking he's all awesome. Which we all know he isn't.

"Their alien's Leo they probably have some device that saved them or more just came through another portal. You've seen their world. There are tons of those brain things." I respond.

"Gross brain things." Mikey says popping out of nowhere behind me and Leo causing us to both look at him.

"Says the one that will eat pizza off anything." I say rolling eyes.

"I'm exploring." Mikey says trying to give good reason.

"It's not good to explore Michelangelo." I say.

"You tell Dani that it's good to explore new things!" Mikey yells making Donnie and Leo look at me.

"Raphael what is he talking about?" Leo asked trying to act all fatherly. I just look away quick.

"What are you and Dani doing?" Donnie says joining Leo.

I keep lookin away from all of them. "Okay Leo.... what's the plan....." I say trying to get Donnie and Leo to stop staring at me pissed off.

"Ohhhhhh Raphs in trouble..." Mikey says laughing a little cause its not him in trouble for once.

*Dani's Pov*

I got the whole lair to myself. Well not the whole lair. Master Splinter is in the dojo meditating.

I grab my headphones out of my room and plug them into my phone and put them in and blast my music trying to get my mind off the fact that Raph is out there fighting some Krang thing that can blow stuff up.

Omg.. What if he gets hurt...

Okay okay gotta get my mind off this and music isn't helping.

I take my headphones out and set them on the counter.

I walk over and sit down on the couch I reach over making a bunch of strange noises and finally get the remote and turn on the tv.

The news is on and the first story I see is about an abandoned warehouse blowing up.

"Why are these buildings always exploding? They are abandoned."

"Dani!!" I look over to see April and Casey running in.

I get up and looks at them. "What?!" I ask getting worried.

April looks at me tearing up. "Something happened to Raph....."

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.AND TELL ALLLLLLLL YOUR TURTLE LOVIN FRIENDS!!!