Chapter 10:

*Raph's POV*

I stare at Dani as she talks to Master Splinter.

"Dude you okay?" Leo asks walking up next to me.

"Leo I didn't think I was ever gonna see her again. I'm so happy."

"Listen Raph what she was gonna do, you know become a mutant, was just wow, I cant believe that and she was gonna do it for you. She obviously likes you dude. Now don't screw up again." Leo shoves me then walks away.

"I promise I will never hurt Dani again." I whisper to myself.

I start to feed spike when someone sits next to me.

"Oh hey Dani."

"Hi Raph." Dani's smile is just so pretty.

"So I was wondering if you could do something for me." She asks.

"Yeah sure anything."

"Help me become a ninja. Splinter has cancelled my lessons."

"Yeah of coar- wait dani I don't think you should be a ninja."

"But Raph you just said you would do anything for me."

"Anything but that. I don't want you to get hurt Dani."

"Why does everyone think I'm going to get hurt!? I'm not gonna get hurt!" Dani gets up and walks to her room and slams the door.

Leo walks up to me.

"What did I just say not even 5 minutes ago!?"

"I'll go talk to her." Mikey says and walks towards the bedrooms.

"God damn. Now Mikey's probably gonna make it worse." I say and put my head in my hands and sit on the couch.

"Relax Raph I'm sure Mikey is doing a great job."

*Mikey's Pov*

I knock on Dani's door.

"If its Raphael you can just go the hell away."

"Dani, it's me, Mikey." The door opens and I walk in and Dani quickly closes the door.

"Why did you close the door?" I ask.

"So Raphael can't get in here."

"Why are you so mad at him?"

"Splinter cancelled my lessons and Raph won't teach me. They say I'm gonna get hurt."

"Dani being a ninja is really dangerous and I'm sorry but you just don't have the ability to calm down and listen."

"Oh and Raph does?"

"I guess you're right."

"Exactly."

"How about I go and talk to Master Splinter for you?"

"Oh my god! Mikey that would be awesome! Thank you!" She hugs me.

"On one condition." She backs away and looks at me.

"What is it Mikey?"

"You say sorry to my brother for yelling he was just protect you, he really likes you and doesn't want anything to happen to you."

She sits there then looks back up to me.

"Deal." She smiles and stands up.

We walk out of Dani's room and she heads to the living room and I head to the dojo.

*Dani's POV*

"Umm Raph?" I walk up behind him as he sits on the couch.

He whips around.

"Dani." He smiles and I smile back.

"Calm down there, don't wanna give yourself whiplash." I laugh and he blushes.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Yeah." He stands up and I walk into the kitchen away from Leo.

"So what's on your cute mind." Raph gets wide eyes after he realizes what he just said I smile and blush.

"I just wanted to say sorry for freaking out on you. Mikey made me realize that you were just trying to protect me and didn't want me to get hurt."

"If I knew it was my fault that you got hurt I couldn't live with myself. I would feel so bad."

"I understand that now Raph and I'm sorry I freaked out." I say.

"Its fine." I pull Raph into a hug.

~Next Morning~

"Fan-freaking-tasic." I mutter as I look down at the mountain dew I just spilled on the floor of the lair.

"What does that even mean?" Mikey asks.

"All it is, is fantastic with the word freaking in the middle." I say and put my breakfast down and get some paper towels to pick up the puddle of soda.

I come back and the soda puddle is gone.

"Ummm where did my puddle of soda?" I ask and Raph smiles while throwing away napkins.

"Awww thanks Raph, Your the best!" I smile and kiss his cheek then walk over and sit at the island and finish up my breakfast.

I finish my breakfast and we are all sitting in the living room.

Mikey is on a bean bag, donnie is at one end with his homemade laptop, leo is at the other with his comics and me and Raph are sitting in the middle of the couch. I'm on my laptop and he's feeding Spike.

"So what are we doing today until tonight?" Mikey asks while holding his head upside down to look at us.

"Well I was planning on going up to the surface." I say.

"What!?" Raph yells.

"Umm Raph sweetie I think your forgetting I'm human I can do that. Plus we need more food." I say and Leo nods his head.

"It's a good idea sending Dani up she's the only one that can do it and not get us caught." Donnie chimes in.

"I guess you're right but what about the foot?" Raph asks.

"They aren't gonna come out in the middle of the day in New York City and take me and not get caught. They are good but they aren't that good." I reason.

"You could always call Adam." Mikey smiles and Raph tenses up.

"I think I'll be fine by myself Mikey." I pat Raph on his leg then get up and walk to my room.

Once in my room I look through my closet.

"What to wear what to wear." I mutter to myself.

I finally decide on a gray sleeveless shirt with a black skull design in it, half red and half black shorts, studded converse, I put my hair in a high ponytail, put my stuff I need in my army messenger bag and slide my T-Phone into my back pocket.

I walk out of my room and into the living room where all the turtles are sitting.

"Well I will be back guys."

"Bye Dani!" Mikey yells.

"Be careful." Leo tells me.

"See you in a litte." Donnie responds.

Raph walks with my up to the end of the lair.

"Be safe okay and call me if you need anything, anything at all." Raph tell me.

"I'll be fine, you need to stop worrying so much." I smile.

"I worry because I care Dani." I look up at him and he is totally serious.

"Thank Raph." I smile and give him a hug then walk down the sewer.

Oh my god. Raph. I don't even know what to say. I think.... I think I'm falling in love with Raphael.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'