Chapter 21:

*Dani's POV*

I yawn and stretch and feel Raph squeeze me in his arms tighter making me smile and look at him still sleeping.

He's back to being a turtle he must have hit the watch while he was sleeping. I kiss him lightly and he moans and smiles in his sleep.

I slowly slid out of bed trying to not wake him. I manage to get out without waking him up.

I stand up all the way and look at him as he groans and turns over.

I giggle and turn to the door and quietly open it up. I peek my head out and look around and don't see anyone.

I walk out of Raph's room and quietly close the door.

I turn away from the door and go to walk to the kitchen and run into an about 6 foot body with a blue shirt on. I look up and see Leo looking down at me with his arms crossed.

"Goodmorning Leo." I smile and walk around him and go to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning? Dani what were you doing in there?" Leo hounds me while following me to the kitchen.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask and see Mikey and Donnie sitting at the island and they both look up at Leo and I.

"What's going on?" Donnie asks.

"Someone was just trying to sneak out of Raphael's room. She wasn't successful." Leo says and the rest of the guys look at me.

"Oh my god Leo, You need to calm down. Nothing happened okay?" I groan and look at him. "I have really bad anxiety and sometimes its super hard for me to sleep. Raph was just comforting me so I was able to actually get some sleep. Is that such a crime?" I ask.

"I just don't think you two should be alone in a room together." Leo says.

"What are you Leo our dad?" I ask.

"Well. No. but I am the leader of this group." Leo says.

"What's going on?" Raph asks walking up to us.

"Apparently since Leo is the leader he thinks he's god and can control everyone." I say not taking my eyes off Leo.

"Okay you're being overdramatic I never said I was god." Leo says then looks at Raph. "I caught her coming out of your room and I don't think it's a good idea for you two to be alone together in your room." Leo catches Raph up.

"But that's not up to you to decide!" I yell.

"She's right Leo, you always do this, just cause you're older than the rest of us doesn't mean you can control us." Raph adds helping out me point.

"You know what. Whatever. Do what you want then, but when Master Splinter finds out and he says the same thing I am. You two will be sorry." Leo says and walks away into his room.

Raph and I look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Lame-o-nardo." Raph and I say at the same time.

"What do you want for breakfast babe?" I ask walking over to the fridge.

"I was thinking we could go out for breakfast." Raph says and I look at him and we smile at each other.

"Great idea." I say then look at Mikey and Donnie. "Mike Don, do you guys wanna join us?" I ask.

"Sure!" They both yell and run to their rooms to get dressed.

Raph and I laugh then do the same.

I get changed into a pink floyd black shirt, high waisted jeans that are ripped at the bottom, high van sneakers, my small black backpack, and my stack of brown bracelets. I part the top half of my hair and put it into a bun at the top of my head. (A/N picture of outfit above)