Chapter 11:

I'm walking across the parking lot of the store twisting the ends of my hair through my fingertips.

"Should I have done this?" I ask myself while looking at my hair.

I shake off my doubts and walk into the store.

I walk through the store to the frozen pizza section.

And there are two people already standing there looking at them.

I stand there and look through all of them.

I grab one for Mikey, one for Leo, one for Raph, one for Donnie and one for me and Master Splinter to share.

"Wow that's a lot of pizza for one girl." The one girl says to me that was also standing looking at the pizzas.

I laugh.

"There not all for me I have four... brother. They all eat a lot." I smile.

"I understand." She smiles.

The guy that was with her smiles at me then they walk away.

"I guess it is pretty strange for a small girl like me to be buying 5 pizzas." I say to myself then put them in my cart.

I get some other stuff for other food then cash out and start my walk back.

After about 15 minutes of walking and carrying like 5 bags I finally get back in the sewer. I drop the bags in a dry spot and pull out my phone and call Raph.

"Dani! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do the foot have you? D-"

"Raph! I'm fine I just need help getting these bags back to the lair. I'm right under the grate at my old apartment."

"Oh okay we are on our way."

I hang up the phone and laugh and roll my eyes.

Soon they are all here.

"Oh my god!" I look at Mikey.

"What Mikey?" I ask him.

"Your hair!" All the turtles look at my hair.

"What don't you like it?" I ask and start getting worried.

"I love it!" Raph smiles.

"The way it fades from black to a bright red is amazing." Donnie.

"It looks fantastic Dani." Leo says.

"Its just wow it blows my mind you look so different so much hotter." Mikey says and is playing with my hair.

I look over at Raph and can basically see the steam coming off the top of his head.

"Let's get back to the lair." Leo says while grabbing bags and hand them to Mikey.

They all split the bags so I don't have to carry any.

We finally get back to the lair and they all put the bags on the counter and go back to other stuff.

Donnie is in this lab.

Mikey's playing pinball.

Leo is watching space heroes.

And Raph is sitting on the couch with Spike.

I start going through all the bags and putting the stuff where I think they should go.

I fold up all the bags and throw them in the trash then go over to the fridge and open it up.

"Where is it?" I ask myself and start moving stuff around in the fridge.