"I have to go scott, goodbye."

My cheeks are flaming as I hang up the phone, I throw it to the end of the bed and groan into my pillow.

That's when I realize sleep isn't happening for a long time and make my way downstairs.

I pour myself a cup of coffee, even though I rarely drink it, because let's be honest, I need it.

I stare out the window for a minute at the woods behind our house and that's when I see them, the same pair of red eyes that I saw at the pizza place, I jump and spill my coffee.

I look down to wipe away the brown liquid from my skin and when I look up, they're gone.

I decide not to worry about it, if I see them again I'll tell my aunt, but right now, the drama isn't necessary.

Which may be a bad idea on my part, but I don't care, I need a day off, no werewolf stuff, no school, and definitely no Scott.

I just want it all out of my head, just for today.

"Hey" my aunt says a sad smile on her lips, and I realize she must've heard my conversation upstairs, which only makes my cheeks heat up more.

"Sweety don't be Embarrass-"

"So these are all the photographs we have?" I ask her staring at the stack of dusty albums on the table.

"Yeah" she says and takes one off the top.

She pats the sofa next to her and I take a seat. She flips open the book and I stare at the first picture.

It was my mom, when she was a baby, I can tell because the facial features and similarities are uncanny, and well because she'd showed me pictures of her as a baby all the time.

We'd used to put them next to me and measure who I looked like more, her or my dad.

I thought her, she thought my dad.

Either way it didn't matter, they were both the cutest babies I'd ever seen.

She continued through the pages and I saw her and my mom as teenagers, they were so beautiful.

"You know" she said "you have her eyes."

I felt the tears prick at my eyes but I refused to let them fall, I had cried enough.

"I miss her so much" I said and she put her arm around me. "Shed be so proud of you"

I snapped my head in her direction "how do you know?" I asked because if she had any evidence of this, god that would help me through this.

"How well your handling this" she said rubbing my back "your doing so well, and I knew my sister, she would be proud of you, and she loved you b, so much."

I felt the first year hit my cheek and I hugged her whispering a thank you.

Pretty soon hours had gone by and I had heard about ten stories about how my mom and my aunt snuck out to party.

And the one time they got caught by their dad and got grounded only to sneak out the next night.

"Mom was a rebel?" I said because that was not the mother I knew, the mom I knew was extremely careful and never broke the rules.

Not once.

"She was, until she had you, and I think that's when it changed for both of your parents, i remember your mom told me "I have to protect her now, she's what matters, I know that now, I think you helped her grow up."

I smiled, that's my mom for you, always so sentimental.

My aunt opened another book and this time I saw my dad, a man was standing next to them and they looked like Bestfriends.

"Is that?" I asked touching the picture "yeah sheriff Riley, they were best buds"

"I know but I mean Riley had hair?!?" I exclaimed and she busted out laughing.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with bald!" She said and I starting laughing.

She flipped the page and again I saw my father but he was standing with a man I didn't recognize.

I looked to my aunt and her face scrunched up in anger. "This isn't supposed to be in here!" She exclaimed and ripped it out.

She jumped up and headed towards the trash can.

Curiosity took over and I followed her.

"Who is that?" I asked and she shook her head as she threw the picture into the trash.

"No one, that picture wasn't supposed to be in there, he's not a part of this family anymore."

"Okay, but who was he?"

My aunt looked ready to wave the question away but she didn't get the chance, the doorbell rang just as she opened her mouth.

"Oh thank God" she whispered and headed towards the door. "Damnit" I cursed I wanted to know who that guy was.

So, I headed to the trash, and took the picture out, folded it up and stuck it in my back pocket.

Thankful that it was on the top of the trash and not that dirty.

My thankfulness didn't last very long as I headed towards the door to see so was visiting Us.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who it was.

"Scott?"

What the hell was he doing here?