Tell you a secret (5)

The stout purple lightning seems to be going to open the world. The streetlights that are dimly lit on the road are long gone. The thunder is deafening. The darkness and the glaring electric light alternate between the five fingers. In the dark night when the wind is over the top of the clouds, it looks like a monk. .

The tall and tall giant trees stand on the road, and the green leaves that were originally flourishing and full of vitality have already become sparse and dark, and the soft golden light that has filled the whole body has become weaker and weaker. The pavement has been destroyed into a mess, but the big tree has not been able to care for the others. It has struggled to straighten up in the wind and quietly watched the children under the tree.

His... has grown into a child of an adult.

The heart is regrettable and sweet. The big tree shakes and shakes the body. In the blow of the wind and thunder, it insists on passing the only energy left on him.

Unfortunately, he did not witness his growth with his own eyes. He did not expect and sweetly watched him grow into a beautiful young man from a small soft baby doll.

The sweet thing is that you can finally be able to protect him with his own energy, even if it is possible to lose his life.

How good, they are finally together again.

The purple thunder in the sky kept going, with the thunder of the thundering to the big tree that dared to break the rules, like to crush him in the dust.

Life is life, death is death.

The big tree is trying to break the enchantment between life and death by one's own strength, forcing the return of the deceased. How can the rules be allowed?

The thunderous sounds of the clouds in the Ukrainian stop stopped, and the thickest clouds were piled up and tumbling, brewing the most deadly blow.

The towering tree was already dark at this time. He shook his body, and the golden light of the place shimmered, and finally turned into a tall person.

Under the roots of the tree, the man with blood on his face was red and moist, and his breathing was smooth and long. The face of the handsome beauty was stained with blood and dust. It seemed that there was some wolverine, but it instantly stabbed his heart.

The whole tree trembled silently, making a joyful and sorrowful noise in the wind.

The darkened tree slowly bent down and re-introduced Ye Si Nian, who was wrapped in soft golden light on the ground.

There is a bigger lightning strike in the sky, and the energy in the body has not been able to continue. If you stay here, it is the end of the body.

But what if he leaves... a child?

Do you want to let go?

After staying in this world for so many years, people who have finally waited for it have not been together for a long time and havetily separated. After all the hardships and finally seeing again, it is hard to be done. Is this going to be farewell?

Even...even he hasn’t heard him say something to himself...

"Good morning, Adam!"

How can this be?

There are mixed feelings in my heart. The dark black trees cling to the people in their arms in the wind, and the branches with no leaves are entangled together. The thick tree roots are entangled together, even the scarred trunks try to think. To be entangled together...

What should I do?

Is it left behind by the anger of this rule, or left?

If you leave, is it your heart to leave the child here, or take him away?