Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (2)

In the morning, the alarm clock sounded.

Ye Si Nian opened his eyes and stared straight at the white ceiling of his head, his eyes blank for a moment without knowing where he was.

"Hey!!! It’s going to be late~ ah!!!"

A scream was made to the bed. Ye Sinian slightly raised her neck and looked across the road. I saw a boy wearing a sponge baby pajamas crawling out of the bed in panic, and even crawling down the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

With a smile, he stared at the hair on his head that was tilted in all directions until he disappeared behind the bathroom door. Ye Sinian re-laid back.

A large dormitory is a quadruple room, go to bed, wash the bathroom and add a balcony, although there are more people, but the size of each dormitory is relatively large, and it does not seem so crowded.

What is even more fortunate is that there are two people in this dormitory who are local. The sinful sinus and Sun Lin who are just screaming at the bed are all in the local area. When they are not in class, they usually go home. So the dormitory is even more empty.

"How can you not get out of bed?" Dou's mouth licked his toothbrush, squinting his eyes and squinting his head out of the pool.

Ye Si Nian turned outwards, lying on his side with his hand on his side, his eyes glanced at Sun Lin, who covered his head with a blanket, and smiled and said: "The class was not chosen."

"..." Dou's eyes stunned for a long while, and the indignation was filled with an indecent gesture. "Where! Despise you!"

Ye Si Nian’s smile was more intense. He raised his eyebrows and looked at the sputum of “spit foaming” and said: “No way, the tears flowing at this time are the water that enters the brain when the class is selected.”

Dou Yu: "..."

Looking at the hurriedly screaming sinus, Ye Sinian did not sleep at this time, simply opened the blanket and got out of bed.

Dou Yu has always been such a big character, and his relationship with him can be very good. The four people in the dormitory lived together for almost a year. Speaking of it, the original owner and Dou Yu went very recently.

Sun Lin’s ability has always been very strong. Correspondingly, the temper is also quite proud. He doesn’t like the school’s scums and timids, but fortunately he has been busy with the work of the student union and has less time in the dormitory.

Yan Yi is a member of the school basketball team. He is tall and tall, and his character is rather dull. In addition to class, he is training on the basketball court every day. Because the school is very close to home, he basically does not sleep in the dormitory. Usually, he is easy to sleep. The relationship is OK, but like Sun Lin, he is very disliked by the cowardly coward, so he was speechless and contemptuous when he was suspicious all day long.

Speaking of it, if it wasn’t for an accident later, Dou’s car accident would be suspended, and the original Lord would not be so isolated.

After all, in such a situation, every good intention may pull him out of extreme fear and despair, so that he will not make such extreme choices.

Of course, if Dou Yu is also there, the biggest possibility is that the two of them were scared to death by the ghost.

After all, people who don’t dare to watch horror movies...

It was a bitter tear.

Ye Sinian stood in front of the mirror and brushed his teeth while looking at the appearance of the original Lord.