Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (5-6)

"Cooperation is pleasant." Gu Yu stood up and reached out to Mu Feng, who was opposite to the face.

Ye Si Nian smiled and took his hand, "Happy cooperation."

The eyes meet and two equally strong hands hold together.

"I don't know if Mr. Mu has no time tonight?" He kept asking for a handshake, Gu asked.

The assistant who had lost his chin behind his mouth opened his mouth. In the end, he was still very eye-catching and did not say anything. What is the magazine photo? It can be taken at other times!

Ye Si Nian paused and just wanted to say that he had an appointment, but he didn’t know why he was in the midst of the sneak peek. He did not need to explain it: "With Jessica in Baiming The pavilion has a meal."

"That just happened, Jessica and I haven't seen each other for a long time. I don't know if Mr. Mu doesn't mind more than one person?" Gu Yu's eyes passed through a trace of darkness, and a pair of black eyes were even more fascinating.

"Nature doesn't mind." Yesnian didn't even think about it. If he didn't mind, he would blurt out.

Obviously surprised at his performance, Ye Si Nian's eyebrows slightly provoked, my heart is very doubtful.

How do you feel... I don’t want to reject this person at all...

The expressionless face flashed a glimmer of satisfaction, and Gu Yu tightened the hand he held, his voice low and full of magnetism: "That... see you tonight."

The man's low-pitched magnetic voice has an unspeakable charm. The apex seems to be gently scratched by the feathers. Ye Sian's ear tip is unconsciously reddish. He blinks and thinks that this person is not in the vast majority. A subwoofer in the fan's mouth that makes the ear pregnant...

"Well, see you tonight."

The chilly lips of the line curled up a less obvious arc, and Gu Yu looked down at the rumored president of the rumor that was not close to the female lack of feelings. The line of sight quietly crossed the broken hair to cover the reddish ear.

Satisfied to end this time a little unusual handshake, Gu Yu hand grasped the back of the fist behind him, and nodded to him, and left the meeting room with an assistant who responded slowly.

Liang assistant stretched his neck and quietly looked at the boss who strode in front. The cat caught it in his heart, but knew that the boss didn't like others to gossip in his ear, so he had to face it.

Gu Yu, who was in a good mood, gave him a squint and his lips kept an upturned arc. He looked down at the right hand who seemed to have left the temperature and said, "What do you want to ask?"

Surprisingly, I found that my boss, who has always been too lazy to take care of stupid humans, has rarely taken the lead. Liang assistant was so shocked that he could not make a **** face, but he was too scared today, and he was scared and scared. I am used to it, so I am very daring to poke the gossip: "Is the boss very appreciative?"

The smile on the lips was more intense, but Gu Yu slowly tightened his hand and asked: "How do you see it?"

Emma, ​​I am not jealous!

Liang’s assistant wanted to spray it back directly, but considering that this person was his own food and clothing parents, he would endure the single heart that was stimulated, and he said: “The boss is very talkative today...”

"You don't understand." His eyes smugly looked at the single assistant after his eyes, and Gu Yu, who vented his optimistic mood, raised his eyebrows cheerfully and said: "Call to tell Jessica, I will go to the evening. ""