Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (1)

Ye Si Nian opened his eyes and found himself returning to the system space again. It was different from the sadness of the last life after leaving the mission world. At this time, although he was also very difficult to accept the lover's death, the most is the expectation of the future.

Yes, look forward to it.

His lover, his lover who follows himself to the second world, will it also appear in the next world?

Ye Si Nian was slightly coveted, and his lips were a little nervous.

The line of sight is wrapped around the ring finger on the ring finger, which is often kissed by the lover, and Ye Sinian hooked her lips. She couldn’t help but reach out and touch the small leaf with the tip of the leaf, a touch of affection on her heart, uncertainty in her heart. Was instantly smoothed.

He does not know what the identity of the lover is, nor does he know why the lover can find himself through the barriers between the world, or even know whether the lover's anomaly is a masterpiece of the brain system...

He can't be sure of anything, but in the midst of it, he always has a hunch that his lover will wait to meet him in the next world.

Unconsciously went to the corner of the room, the huge golden hourglass still remained in a state of dissatisfaction, and Ye Siian did not care to stand next to the hourglass, and opened the control panel.

[999998/1000000]

The grayed-in points bar still maintains the original number. Ye Si-nian’s line of sight is removed after a meal, and the phoenix turns to the green tree in the corner of the control panel.

There was a slight hesitation in his eyes. Ye Sinian’s fingertips moved unconsciously, hesitating, or sticking his index finger to the little tree.

The vigorous green energy is continuously poured into the soul. Ye Sinian clenches his lips and clenches his fists. The phoenix that looks forward to the glory is tightly closed, and endures the trepidation of deep souls.

The golden branches sneaked out of the panel, and the slender branches smacked quietly, carefully wrap around Ye Sinian. Just want to take a look and listen to Ye Si Nian could not help but escape from the lips. Uneasy contempt.

The golden branches of the whole body froze fiercely, and the daringly raised their heads, and the ghosts sneaked into the face of Ye Sinian with some flushes.

The phoenix is ​​slender, the tail of the eye is like a phoenix tail, and the curled eyelashes cast a small shadow on the face.

Perhaps the energy that poured into the soul is too large. At this time, the youthful face of the beautiful face is a little red, the eyelashes are slightly shaking, and the red lips are tightly held.

The golden branches stroking the eyes and noses of the youth through the air, and they paused on his lips, a pair of people who wanted to touch them.

But in the end, nothing was done.

The golden branch touched his hair through the air, and slowly retreated back. The faint golden light flashed and turned back to the original small tree. Everything seemed to have never happened before.

Ye Si-Yi slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the green small tree on the control panel with a look of suspicion. Some wondered what the golden light he saw just now.

But soon, all his mind was transferred by the majestic energy of the body.

Ye Si Nian felt the energy that gradually enriched the body. He hooked his lips and pointed his fingertips on the control panel. He disappeared into the system space with a look of expectation and awkwardness.