Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (10-11)

The sea of ​​stirring finally recovered.

The sturdy mermaid looks down on the confused young man under his eyes. The dark seaweed floats with the slowly flowing water, and occasionally passes through the young white body.

The feeling that the heart is finally completely filled is almost indulgent. O'Dalley's eyes are full of deep love, slender and powerful fingers are inserted into the young messy hair, and Audrey slowly pulls his lips and leans over his lover's eyebrows. Drop a kiss.

There is a blank in my mind, and I haven’t recovered from the desire of the tumbling. I have a reddish cheek on the cheeks, and the blue-bellied phoenix is ​​open and unobtrusive, staring at the clear-cut lover above the focal point, slightly upturned. The end of the eye is dizzy with the flushing that has not faded.

In the dim sea water, the slender fingers that were close to the seaweed were finally unable to loosen. Ye Sianian’s force was generally poured on the soft seaweed, and his eyes finally recovered.

Even if there were countless experiences in the past few worlds and loved ones, he never tried it. He didn’t even think that one day he would be so ridiculous with him on the bottom of the sea...

The temperature of the sea water is not low, even with a slight warmth. The whole person sinks in the package of the sea water. The sweat on the body is immediately taken out by the flowing water waves, and the whole body stays cool.

As the action becomes more intense, the amplitude of the sea water is getting bigger and bigger, and the sense of uneasiness that will be taken away by the sea at any time makes the senses of the body more acute and quicker, and it becomes more and more indulgent.

Ye Si Nian blinked and reached out and gently pulled the lover's long hair in the sea.

Odley squatted in his arms and gently printed a kiss on the slightly red lips. "Would we go back?"

Stretching his hand over the lover's neck, Ye Sinian nodded, and some tiredly buried his face in the shoulders of his lover.

The movement gently touches the shoulder of the lover, and one hand rests on his waist. The mermaid poses a deep purple charm fish tail, and floats with the lover in his arms to the sea.

On the flat and smooth reef, Odeli turned into a human figure, and the lover in his arms softly squatted on his chest. He swept his long legs that were almost intertwined with each other, and the powerful hands gently knead them. The waist of the boy.

The sourness on the waist was alleviated, and Yates shrugged and gave a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, his body is flexible enough, otherwise it is difficult to parry the few non-human postures.

However, I have to admit that it was really cool just now, especially the size of some parts of the mermaid...

Different from ordinary people...

Ye Sinian, who was refreshed, touched the palm muscles that were strong and full, and closed his eyes satisfactorily, letting the lover gently move on himself.

The love in the eyes of Audrey almost overflowed. He gently kissed the faintly-skinned eyes of the lover, and the movements on his hands kept on, gently kneading the thin waist of the little milk cat.

“When do we hold a joint ceremony?”

Audrey coughed a little and tried to talk about something to ease his hotter heart. The touch was too good. The memory was too charming. He spent so many years waiting for hopelessness. He is very It is difficult to hold the desire to completely swallow people into the belly.