Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (6)

It was already nine o'clock when I returned home according to the route in memory. Although the journey was quite exhausting, it was a good deal. The dagger hidden in the pocket was not found by security.

Of course, this is undoubtedly a good thing in Ye Si Nian's view.

Yi Che's parents had a good life. This house is located in the famous garden district of C City. Although it is a long time, it is very valuable in terms of environment and supporting facilities.

Looking at the taxi to go away, Ye Sinian turned around and looked at the two-story small building in front of him.

The light of the street lamp is not bright. In the darkness, the small building presents a slightly weird shape, quiet and quiet.

Perhaps it was the reason of the early spring, the night wind was still a little cold, and Ye Sisian gathered his gray windbreaker and pushed the suitcase to push the white fence in front of him.

"Oh..."

In the dim night, the sound came out.

Ye Si-nian paused and turned his head and looked at the small building not far away.

Unlike the small building that was in the dark in the dark, even at such a long distance, Yesian could clearly hear the laughter that seemed to be hot.

Warm light through the window illuminates the green lawn.

It also makes the child holding the doll more aggrieved.

The cold sight fell on the boy in the little duck pajamas, and Yersian’s hand on the fence tightened.

Standing barefoot on the grass, the pale yellow pajamas smudged with mud, and the dolls in my arms were not too clean. The boy looked up and grievously looked at the laughter in the window, a pair of colored glasses. The scorpion is so big, the white face is bathed in the light, and the whole person looks like an illusion.

Facelessly retracting his gaze, Ye Sinian licked his lips and walked into the yard with a box.

=================================================

“啪” turned on the light, and Ye Sinian stood in the door with the box, and the line of sight swept through the cleaned window. It suddenly paused, and then slowly walked in.

Yi Che's aunt and uncle have always been very good to him. In the past few years, he has gone to college alone, but this house has been cleaned up and looks like a person who has been living, clean and familiar.

Ye Si Nian walked to the living room and put down the box, and took a look at it. Then he took out the phone and dialed the phone.

"Aunt?" Yesian sat down on the sofa and quietly watched the thick one on the coffee table. It was still left at home during the original winter vacation.

"Hey! Xiao Che!" Yi Che's aunt Yi Yi is preparing to go out. After receiving the call, she finally breathed a sigh of relief and grumbled and complained: "Why don't you call me back? You didn't pick up the call, urgently Get me! I am planning to drive in the past!"

In the orc world and in ancient times, I lived for two generations. When I returned to modern society, I did not adapt to this convenient means of communication. The existence of the mobile phone was ignored by him and directly put into the bag.

But of course, these can't be said. Ye Sinian smiled and said: "The phone has no electricity, and it is not far away."

"You, you! Have you eaten yet?" Yi Yi went to his car and walked and said: "Wait, let me cook for you!"