Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (12)

I finally bought the big one and a small clothes and burned it out. It’s not too late. Considering that there is still a class in the afternoon, although the scenery here is good, no one is bothering, but Ye Si Nian is still squatting. A few clothes set foot on the way back to school.

This time, the big bag and the clothes and shoes became the moon, and Lin Xiaobei could not appear in the sun. I got into the porcelain doll early, and finally I was able to enjoy the world of two people. The moon was full of pride. The single hand carries the things that are not at all for him, and the other hand holds the empty hand of Yesan, and the fingers are intertwined.

There is an inaccessible place here. Fortunately, there is a subway station not far away. It was very convenient for a group of people when it was built. However, as the “famousness” of Chengxi Park is getting bigger and bigger, this subway station is equivalent to being abandoned. In addition, a large subway station in addition to sporadic and idle moldy staff, almost no figure.

There are not many people on the subway. With the constant coldness of the moon, the passengers above have almost subconsciously chosen to retreat in the face of Yates.

When I saw that someone actually got on the train from this station, they felt a little hairy. When they felt that the temperature suddenly fell a few degrees, they couldn’t help but feel more chilly.

Who doesn't know the famous name of "Ghost Garden"? This young man is quite handsome, how can it appear here? Still a lonely person?

For a moment, what a beautiful man who is innocently dying, what a beautiful vampire, all kinds of imaginative imaginations appear in the minds of a group of people, time, quiet cars can almost smell the needles, not far from the punk headphones The young man also silently took off the headphones and moved to the side.

Ye Sinian sat down on the seat with a blank expression on her face, feeling the people who thought they were very secretive. I don’t know if it’s the smug or the heart.

Of course, he does not like to squeeze with others. He can have a relaxed and independent space. He also feels very enjoyable, but the point is not to be the focus of others' eyes!

Still so weird, scared, and with a strange look, look at the complex eyes of monsters...

Unlike Ye Si Nian’s entanglement, I saw that my sense of existence is so strong that I don’t even have to do anything. As long as people are standing next to him, those ordinary people will immediately retreat. The moon is very happy and proud, and the effect is very good. Mind.

Hey! This general is really prevailing in the past!

Ye Siyin pushed the sunglasses with a blank expression, pretending not to see his proud face.

The moon smiled and took a slap in the face without hesitation.

The cold lips fell on the cheeks, and Ye Si’s face was red.

In the big court, he made such intimate things. Rao Yes, Ye Si Nian knew that other people could not see the existence of the New Moon, but the unspeakable shame still made his face tweet and turned his head silently. I glanced at the moon.

Not far from the side, the little boy who just opened his mouth and cried out loudly turned his face on his face and scared him to close his mouth.

Ye Si Nian: "..."

================================================

The afternoon class is Professor Chen’s archaeology and cultural relics. It is very different from Professor Wu’s style. Professor Chen is a happy old man in both class and class. His class is not specified. The materials compiled in the summary are very advancing with the times. From time to time, they will bring some antiques from the museum or from their own collections to teach the students some common sense.