Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (2)

In the 21st year of Xia Guo Da Xing, the loyalty of the country and the Chu Yue were seriously injured. Tens of thousands of troops were trapped and did not return to the mountains. The fighting was urgent.

The news on the battlefield continued to be sent back to Beijing. The people in Beijing did not take this too seriously. After all, the loyalty of the country has been used as a **** since the army, and many times before the situation was critical, and even his defeat was The rumor of killing, but in the end he did not defeat the victory and triumph.

So this time, even if the news from the battlefield is very bad, everyone still believes that the loyalty will be able to win.

What really cares for them is another thing - loyalty to the public, disfigured?

We must know that people in this world are very keen on the pursuit of good looks. They have never seen the true face of Zhong Guogong before, but this does not prevent them from thinking of Chu Yue as a handsome and powerful. The beautiful man, if not everyone knows that Zhong Guogong had already set a kiss with Du Xiaohou, and the threshold of the Zhongguo Government may be settled by the matchmaker.

But now, Zhongguogong is disfigured...

When I thought of Du Xiaohou, who looked like a crown in the capital, everyone gradually raised curiosity.

Speaking of Du Xiaohouye, there is no one knows no one knows. He is very handsome when he is young. When he grows up, he is a beautiful city. He is the little brother of everyone in the whole city who wants to go home. It is a pity that the old Zhongguo’s hands and feet were too fast, and the old Houye who took the time set the dolls with lightning speed.

Du Qinghuan has been highly sought after since he was a child. Although his character is somewhat delicate, the beauty does not appear to be abominable even if it has a small temper.

But now it can be different.

In everyone's mind, brothers are always weak and fragile, they are too fragile, and the temper from Xiaojiao makes them unbearable.

In Beijing, there was a rumor that Du Qinghuan was not satisfied with the identity of Chu Yuewufu. At this time, another disfigurement...

The best and the best Du Xiaohou can really bear this breath?

When the people in Beijing and China were not optimistic about their marriage, Du Qinghuan and the son of the Book of Rites, the rumors of the personal relationship between Lin Ke and Lin Biao gradually spread in Beijing.

Some people sighed that the brothers did not feel good about the officers and men who were suffocating, and they were deeply sympathetic to the loyalty of the foreigners. Some people were angry and Du Qinghuan was not ruthless. Even some people thought that Du Qinghuan’s behavior of finding good matches was normal. Should be more harsh, after all, the brother really cares about the appearance of her husband, let alone Du Qinghuan?

However, no matter how we look at this matter, everyone still feels a little sad and beautiful.

==================

Ye Sinian certainly knows how rumored the outside rumors are, and he lazily leans on the beautiful couch, and some of them bored to feed the pool koi.

The phoenix phoenix hangs down, and the afternoon sun falls on the white robes of his body through the branches and leaves, and they are marked with golden round spots.

He not only knows the rumors of freely spreading outside, but also knows where the source of those rumors is. However, he did not stop the idea at all. On the contrary, the wider the rumor is now, the better it will be for him in the future.