Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (18)

Ye Si Nian looked down at the pale white boy on the ground. His face was a little strange, with resentment and mixed mercy.

There is nothing wrong with loving someone, but there is nothing wrong with it. For the sweetheart to hurt others, or even threaten the lives of others, this kind of love is unreasonable and chilling.

What's wrong with Yi Che? However, it was a small dispute. The cause was still in Sun Lin. Why was he entangled in fear and finally committed suicide?

What is wrong with Han Lin? However, I fell in love with someone who shouldn't love, and filled my love and all my enthusiasm. In the end, why did I only exchange for the entanglement of the evil spirits and even the tragic death?

Professor Wu is even more unfortunate. He has been immersed in academics all his life. He is full of joy in discovering talents. In the end, he was killed at home in the age of the armor...

Ye Si Nian did not judge the habit of discriminating people. He thought that he was never a good person. He did not care about the bottom line of his principles. But now, his feelings are quite a bit... it is hard to say.

"Zhang Wei, sick and dead at home ten years ago..." Yesan looked down at the pair of horrified eyes, his expression and tone were faint, and he was cruel to the party: "You are sick... Why is it here?"

The boy stunned and stunned, and his eyes flashed in a stunned look. He blinked, as if he had thought of something, and the thin body slammed.

The chaotic mind was opened with a sword, and came in with a corrosive light. The cruel images that were buried in the bottom of his heart by oneself flashed through his mind, and the pain of the heart suddenly hit his heart. The boy opened his mouth and found nothing to say.

Zhang Wei...

The dusty name is like a key, opening a dusty heart, a series of dark memories floating in my mind, despair, darkness, numbness...

The narrow and simple home, the violent and cruel stepfather, the mother who dared not speak, and finally even... even turned a blind eye...

The young boy was ruined by the cruelty of the times and the innocence and hope in his eyes. When he was fifteen years old, he was finally taken away by the drunken stepfather.

"No..." The boy was like a wounded beast, and his body was like a struggle and despair. The half-length broken hair was tightened by him, and the knuckles were forced to whiten.

Such a cruel and dark past, so thick and indescribable hatred, how can I... How can I forget?

Ten years... I spent a decade in the mountains!

The body gradually trembled, and the boy made a full of hateful sobs. He bit his lip, and the slightly transparent figure huddled together, very poor.

Ye Si Nian frowned, and the look in his eyes was complicated and difficult to understand.

If it was not his presence that would threaten Professor Wu and other people's lives, he would not be willing to intervene in this matter and be the hangman who uncovered the secret.

The text that I saw on the data flashed through my mind, and Ye Si Nian licked his lips and sighed inexplicably.

He didn't know that he was right, but compared to watching him hurt because of his heart, he would rather choose to remind him of the past.

The coming always comes, even if he does not intervene, he will still remember these things with Sun Lin.

It may be cruel to do so now, but it is what he can do, the greatest fairness.