Escape from the Dark Island (7)

"!" Ye Si Nian woke up, the dark green pupil suddenly shrank, his eyes full of stunned killing, staring at the wide screen not far away.

There was a chill of anger on the expressionless face. Ye Si-nian clenched his teeth and licked his lips. The slender, white fingers clasped the grass blades that were stained with morning dew.

The large screen fell on the calm lake. It was a pretty woman. The white dress that was originally clean was not only wet, but also covered with yellow mud spots and green hair on the shoulders. Gently sticking to the neck of the face, it looks awkward.

The twilight flashed, and Ye Si-year’s gaze passed slightly over the pointed ears that she had exposed from her hair, and her lips could not help but tighten.

This person he knows, is similar to the original owner, her race is also the kind of existence that is very suitable for survival in the rainforest, the result of the sharp advantage is the bad luck...

Like the original protagonist, this person has been searching for a long time in the rain forest, but luck is really bad. The original master has seen the appearance of the pearl of life before being smothered. She even looks like the pearl of life. I know that I have been in the rainforest, and I was finally obliterated by the hard-hearted people - after the original Lord, the second person who was obliterated.

In the heart, an indescribable feeling of mutual sympathy was raised. Ye Sinian sighed slightly and her eyebrows rose slightly.

But even if he is pity with his illness, he can't do anything at this moment.

The woman on the screen is still asleep, I don’t know what is wrong with her dreams, her eyebrows are crumpled, and her slender fingers are shaking.

On the huge dark island, nine skeptics in different locations woke up, or looked calmly or timidly at the screen. Some of the hunches in the heart became stronger and stronger. They held their arms tightly and their eyes were stunned. Staring at the woman on the screen who is still asleep.

The slender fingers shook and shook, as if they were frightened, the steady and undulating back slammed tightly, and the woman on the screen squinted and slowly opened her eyes.

There was a sudden gaze in her eyes. She seemed to have no reaction. Where she was, she blinked, and the green eyes looked around.

Breathing and stagnation, like seeing something incredible, the woman’s eyes slammed wide...

The black flame came from all directions, and the pointed ear woman with white skin and long green hair was wrapped tightly by the flame. The slender figure disappeared on the screen and disappeared.

Quiet.

Dead and quiet.

The entire dark island seems to have fallen into an unspeakable silence.

The black flame gradually dissipated, and nothing left in the place. The green grass slowly swayed in the breeze, and the small flowers of red and blue were quietly blooming, full of vivid scenes.

The existence of the green-haired woman just like the illusion of them.

Ye Si Nian’s long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the dry lips lost blood.

There are no traces of the original, just like the woman has never been to this world, but...

In the retina, there are still a pair of panicked, desperate, painful green eyes, and the screen is silent, but the screams that have not sounded in the heart but the lungs have made all the quests hit hard. Quiver.