Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (5)

The phoenix phoenix was slightly converged, and the long eyelashes cast a fan-shaped shadow under the eyes. Ye Si Nian’s eyes flashed, and his eyes flicked through the slender palms that stood in front of him.

The skin has a clear white sacral joint and a clear palm.

Ye Si Nian smiled and smiled at him, his eyes glory.

The man dressed by the Taoist priest suddenly brightened his eyes and smiled more sincerely.

I kept waiting for him to look at him. I only thought how to look at it was not pleasing to the eye.

Isn't he too careful, do not the Taoist monks are monks? But where does this person have a family member? At first glance, it’s a liar!

He bit his teeth in an unfair manner, and stared at the Taoist who looked straight at his own son with a smile on his face. He just wanted to rush to hit him with a peach blossom!

The eyes cast on himself were too hot, and Yess coughed youngly and said, "This is a long road..."

"The son calls the poor road purple beggar!" The man smiled and his eyes flashed: "It is too alienated to call the long road!"

The brow slammed into the eye, and Ye Sinian’s eyes flashed a strange singularity.

Purple Yuan...

In the information, the Taoist who finally saved Zhao Feixiao is not the name of Ziyuan...

In the impression, the image of the Taoist Gaoren, who is fluttering in the wind, is instantly broken. Ye Si-nian looks up at the handsome man in front of his eyes and looks tall, and his expression is subtly pumping his mouth.

The tall horse snorted and swayed the horseshoe on the bluestone street.

Xiao Yan sat outside the car, while carefully driving the horse and squinting his ears to listen to the movement inside the carriage, the whole body is ready to go, just listen to a little change and immediately pounce on it!

He really can't understand, and his own son, such a bright-blooded figure, how can he invite such a slick scam to return to the government?

Thinking of his family's affinity with others, Xiao Xiao sighed with resentment.

He also let him follow the son well, and there must be no mistakes, but the son of such a high-quality person is too easy to be deceived!

=========================================================

Inside the carriage, the noble virginity of the noble son raised his eyebrows and squinted at the man sitting next to him, as if he was asking, the position opposite was so big, why did you come over and squeeze with me?

Apparently the slicker of the rivers and lakes liar micro-shrink, he looked sideways at the side of the perfect side of the face, the darkness of the ink-colored eyes.

"Cough, have not asked the son to honor the name of the name?" Purple Yuan straightened his back, his mouth opened his mouth.

"Zhao Lingqiu." Ye Sinian hooked his lips and sat in his arms and looked at him with his hands. He raised his eyebrows: "What is the meaning of Ziyuan?"

The breeze gently plunged into the window of the carriage, and the air seemed to smudge a faint scent of wine. The handsome and unparalleled man looked at himself with his head, and the phoenixes with the water were a little drunk.

Ziyuan looked straight at Ye Si Nian's face and was shocked to the general slightly open mouth for a long while.

Although the concentration of the wine in this era is not very high, it only drinks a lot, and the amount of alcohol of the original owner is not very good. Therefore, in the rickety carriage, Ye Si Nian can not help but be drunk and look even more. blurred.