Escape from the dark island (2)

The eyes are full of richness and extreme green. The sound of birds and insects sounds a little far away in the dense rain forest. Looking up and going all the way is a thick, mossy tree. When you look at it, you can’t tell the direction. .

The feeling of sultry and dampness shrouded the whole body, and Ye Sinian’s eyebrows wrinkled slightly, licking his lips and looking down at his hands.

It is no different from the human hands. The slender white bones are distinct, and there is no such thing as heavy work. The palms are not even thin, and they look simple and clean.

The long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the lips tightened more tightly. Ye Siian slowly gripped his hands.

On the white wrist, the blue-green leaves emerged little by little, as if they were trapped in a deep sleep, followed by the pulse of the beats slightly undulating.

The dark green pupil flashed a complex emotion, and Ye Si Nian spent a moment, untied the tightly tied cuffs.

The camouflage combat uniforms are pulled up a little bit, and the arms covered with the symmetrical muscles are exposed to the line of sight. On the white skin, the blue-green vines are entangled, appearing like an illusion. come out.

The contrasting picture of the color is reflected in the pupil, and Ye Si’s cool fingertips tremble, and the breath is involuntarily paused for a moment.

Although they are both intelligent creatures and humanoids, the original Lord is not human.

In the world where he lives, all the prototypes of "people" are plants, they can become humans with the help of drugs, and thus have the ability to move freely.

But because the prototypes are all plants, they don't have much ambition. The whole world is peaceful. Everyone is almost a dead house. The favorite thing to do is to bask in the sun, find a quiet and beautiful place to take root and bathe. sunlight.

Compared with the other 12 questers, the existence of the original owner is very suitable for survival in the rain forest. After all, this is like a plant kingdom. For the original owner, it should be as comfortable as returning to his home.

However, his own racial superiority is too great. In order to maintain balance, his luck is very bad.

When it was less than ten meters away from the Pearl of Life, it was first obliterated...

Can't tell what kind of tragedy...

=============================================

After a long while, Ye Sinian finally breathed a sigh of relief and gathered the amazing look in his eyes, as if he noticed something, and quickly slammed the cuff down.

He had just covered the blue-green vines on his wrists that seemed to breathe. He felt that the thick trunk under his body was swaying inconspicuously, and a cold, undetectable sound of emotions blew in his ears.

"Welcome to the Dark Island, thirteen questers."

Ye Si Nian's eyebrows wrinkled fiercely, firmly supporting the tree shrews underneath, and it took a while for him to live in the five internal organs that swayed under the shock of the sound wave.

A dark mantle flashed through the dark green pupils, and Ye Siian regained his body and his face was slightly pale.

The light and shadow in front of the eyes changed rapidly, and the dense and extreme green was replaced by a huge screen. Ye Si-nian’s pupils shrank slightly, even though he was already mentally prepared, and some of his clerk’s appearance made him somewhat...