Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (12)

In the past few days, I have followed the path of the governor. Zhao Feixiao certainly has no time to go out to the lover. Moreover, at this moment, where can she still care about Li Bingxun?

The method of treating Ziyuan is too strange. The black medicines with strange tastes make people never want to try again, and he also strictly demands that they go along the lakeside path every day and run one hour each morning!

As a woman who didn't even do what she did, she could stand up to such a long and intense exercise.

In the first few days, although she has tried to stick her teeth, she can't even hold a cup of tea every time!

And every time I ran out, it was full of sweat and soreness. If the Taoist rule did not allow others to help, she really wanted to accept the help of Jasper and let her run instead of herself!

See you in the sky! Sure enough, there is nothing in this world!

Fortunately, my brother saw that he was too miserable. He went to the Taoist and asked for it. He only raised his hand and opened a prescription for himself. Every day, he finally relieved his soreness, although every morning and It’s still hard tonight, but I’ve never thought about retreating.

After all, she also sees the changes in her family.

Yan and Niang are now happily going out to apply porridge to do good, and the body looks hard when they look at it. The brother who has been so steady that people feel very far away has become easy to laugh, except for occasionally sending some small snacks to the miserable self. The rest of the time is almost always with the long walk of Ziyuan!

Speaking of it, how does the picture of my brother and Ziyuan Dao standing together look really good!

Especially the one that I accidentally saw after the rockery that evening...

In the setting sun, two tall men quietly kissed together...

Thinking of the picture that made me feel red and hot every time I think about it, Zhao Fei’s face is red, and the action of running under her feet is almost chaotic.

Fortunately, now she is not the former Zhao Feixiao, the footsteps of a mistake will stabilize the body, continue to run along the lakeside path.

An optimistic attitude, a very good effect, a hearty exercise, ample sleep... During this time, she sees her body healthy and healthy day by day, and the excitement and joy in her heart don't mention it!

So when I saw the picture, I was not excited to faint, but I was shocked and sneaked away.

Although she does not understand why two men can act so intimately, but...

But is your brother and Ziyuan Daochang different? Just look at their inseparable tacit figure and know that their relationship is really very good, so that her sister can not help but envy.

The encounter with Li Gongzi has almost disappeared from her now. I don’t know why. In the past, she also thought that Li Gongzi, who was deeply affectionate, was a good match for this life, but after carefully observing the relationship between her brother and the Taoist leader, She found that maybe things didn't look as good as they thought.

She has been habitually linking reality with words. If she had been in the past, she would only have the words of the sages bought by Jasper, she might not think much, but now there are a huge number of brothers. The words of this...

She has to think more.

Because she found that what she experienced was almost exactly the same as the story of a poor woman in a book.