Chapter 25

Someone came to whisper something into Rogue's ear and hell broke loss.
" jump to the end! "
" wh-what? " Rose squeaked
" you planed this right? " he barked at her.
" do you Rogue take Rosebella to be your... "
" I do " Rogue cut the minister short
" do you Rosebella take Rogue... "
" we are under attack! " someone yelled and everything turned to a mess, some Rogue had already shifted into their wolf and running off for war.
" take her " Rogue pushed Rose to Lucy.
Lucy dragged Rose away from the hall.
" let go of me Lucy! "
" shut up " Lucy kicked Rose to continue walking.
" they are here already, they will get you " Rose yelled
" after am done killing you " Lucy yelled back silenting Rose. She said nothing but struggled against Lucy.
" and am going to do it right in front of your mate "
" Lucy "
" Shut.Up. "

The whole house was a mess, wolves fighting, and those who are still in their human form fighting, some shifting mid air.
" go find your mate " Brad said after finishing a Rogue he shifted into a brown wolf.
" she should be in there " Zach pointed to some room away from the main house, and he built up his invisible shield, killing the rogues with the silver blade in his hand.
Jace ran towards the direction on getting there someone stood in front of him.
" we meet again boy "
Jace looked up at Rogue and growled " and you haven't changed "
Rogue laughed " nah "
" where is she? "
" you destroyed our wedding "
' what? " Roger snarled, Jace agreed with his wolf ' let's just finish him off and find mate '
Both of them shifted into their wolf and lung for each other.

Lucy dragged Rose into the battle field, someone fell on them making Lucy hold on Rose loss, Rose stood up on shaking legs, pack her gown up and ran.
Lucy ran after her calling out to her to stop.
Rose lost Lucy in the field of the fight, she looked around her and stopped when she saw someone familiar without his glasses.
" Toby " she couldn't do anything, her legs wouldn't run.
She saw Toby waving his hands at her but could not hear what he was saying, he ran to her. Moment later Rose legs began working  and she walk towards Toby.
Toby got to her and hugged her turning her around, she held him tight.
" Rose " he smiled down at her.
" oh,  Toby you came "
" Rose " his grip on her loosen and he went down taking Rose too, that's when she knew something was wrong. Rose looked up and saw Lucy with her evil smile.
Rose looked at her hands and saw blood, not her blood but Toby's blood, Lucy freaking stab me.
Someone tackled Lucy down in wolf form.
Rose looked at Toby and tears pour from her eyes, " Toby you can't die on me you hear that? "
" Toby turned to Lucy and the wolf, he smiled and look back at Rose " its,...  Tina, she asked if she should finish Lucy? "
Rose shook her head " I want her captured. "
Two male from their pack came and captured Lucy.
" Rose "
Rose touched his face with her bloody hands.
" please Toby hold on, this is all my fault " she looked around.
" its not, take care of my brother "
" no Toby, you are not dying "
Toby cough out blood, he smiled at Rose but her attention was not on him.
" someone help me " she held Toby tight, " any one? " she cried.
Someone ran to her and it turned out to be Nicholas.
" Nick, help Toby he is badly hurt " she cried.
" let me see " Nicholas said in a shaking voice
" see " Rose released Toby and his limp body fell on the ground.
Nicholas shook his head and closed Toby's eyes. " Rose "
" what Nick, why? " she looked down at Toby.
" he is dead Rose "
" no, he just spoke, he can't be dead " she refused to look at Nicholas for confirmation. She shook Toby " Toby?  Toby please answer me, Toby! " she cried.
" Rose, we need to leave " Nicholas said looking around, most of rogues were dead and those alive were captured. Jace and Rogue were no where to be seen.
" leave?  Am not leaving him, Toby let's go home you need to stand up, please "
" Rose, he will want for you to be safe "
" damn you!  Am not leaving him! " Rose buried her face in Toby shirt. " Toby please wake up, who will go to school with me?  Sit in Jace's boring class with me, eat lunch with me,  see you need to stand up ".
Nicholas did not know what to do, it seems like Rose is not ready to leave Toby. He mindlinked Jace. * have found Rose, you need to come * he left the part of Toby being dead.

Jace tackled Rogue by pinning down his neck, he remembered all the pain Rogue has cost him and his brother, making Toby to wear glasses around because he was scared and for taking his mate away.
With force he bite out a large piece from Rogue's neck and Rogue live less body slumped down. Jace howled loudly signifying they won.
He ran to meet his mate, he could smell her admist blood. He was so happy to finally have his mate, but he stopped dead, seeing what was in front of him.
Rose see him and cried even more " Jace, help, Toby is silent " she cried, her face red, her pain forgotten.
Everyone stood still and watch what was going on, some that has changed into human dressed half way were in pain already.
Jace walked to his brother and Rose, he knelt down beside Rose while Nicholas stepped back in respect.
" Jace, Toby " Rose raw voice said
" Toby is - is dead " Jace said and touched Rose's face tenderly " let's go home "
Rose looked at Jace in confusion " am not leaving him "
" he is coming with us "
" will he walk?  Will he say my name while smiling? "
Jace shook his head unable to answer.
" he's dead, isn't he? " Rose looked down at Toby, he looked so calm. " Toby is dead "
Jace looked at his mate worriedly and to his brother, a lone tears escape his eyes. He watched as his mate passed out.
" let's go " he stood up.
Nicholas stepped up and carried Toby, Jace looked away in pain and carried his mate. It was over now and he lost some of his fighters and he lost his only brother.

A\N
Hum, and this chapter just made me sad. Why?
What do you think?
How do you feel?