Chapter 13

Rose stared and gave the intruder at her door a death glare. What the hell, she forgot to close her door last night.
" what they hell Anna? "
" what?  Can't I check on you again, oh, you should have seen this hot guys Rose "
" what's the time? "
" oh, that's right, I thought you were dead, you sleephead!  You are going to make us late for school! " she remembered why she came to Rose's room.
" the last time I checked, we don't go to school together "
" He made me come here, so get your lazy butt out of your bed" she left the room.
Rose got ready for school and she met Toby downstairs, her sisters were no where to be found.
A driver drove them to school and Rose avoided everyone in school, she didn't even showed up for lunch, and at home she neither take breakfast or dinner.

Rose felt tired and dizzy in the class she had with her sisters and Toby. She couldn't concentrate on what Mr Wolf was saying, her head swayed around.
" Rosebella? " called Mr Wolf
Rose felt the connection to him,  she raised her head and met his gaze, his gaze shifted to Toby.
" Rose are you okay? "
Rose looked away from Jace and to Toby.
" good"
* Rose? *
" get out of my head! " she snapped out loud.
Heads turned to look at her even her sisters looked concern.
" Rose... " Toby tried again but she snarled at him to shut up.
" the excursion is canceled for now " Jace informed the class and the bell rang.

Rose was on her bed at home sweating, she rolled on the bed in pain. Her body felt hot, the pain  was like a wave coming and going.
Her door opened and Kate walked in, she rushed to Rose's bedside " oh my, you are going into heat "
Rose wondered what that meant. Her grip on the bed cover tighten and a wreaking scream left her mouth. The pain was back.
   Toby rushed into the room with another male " Rose! "
" don't Toby, get Jace " Kate shouted at Toby. " she's in heat, baby take Toby out " Kate told her mate, Nicholas Jace second in command.  Nicholas took Toby away.
Rose cried again in pain struggling from Kate's grip. " let it go away, let the pain go! " she cried
' where the hell are you? ' Kate screamed through the mind link at Jace.
Jace rushed into the room and went straight to the bed.
" don't... Don't you dare come near meeeeeer! " Rose screamed at him
" Alpha, she is in too much pain " Kate said with concern. " it can kill her "
Jace growled at her, " she is not ready! "
" you need to complete the mating process" Kate said and left.
" what is going on with me? " Rose demanded staring up at Jace
" heat, "
" what the hell is that? "
" we need to complete the mating process so you won't feel the pain again " Jace said standing beside her bed.
" and what is that? "
" mating with you, what human call having... Sex"
" what????? " she cried in pain
" Rose " he wanted to touch her
" don't touch me! " she gripped the bedsheets so tight her knuckles turned white.
" I can only make it go away, lesser the pain "
" I don't want you to touch me " her body was on fire, she started rolling on the bed.
Jace jumped on her, pinning her down but careful not to crush her with his full weight. He used one of his elbow to support himself.
Rose tried to push him off but her body went against her, she held his shirt tight, pulling him down on her, she sighted in relief.
Jace's wolf was running in circle in his head, he loves being close to their mate.
' mate, smells like vanilla and rose ' Jace's wolf said
' keep shut Roger, you are not helping ' Jace snapped at his wolf named Roger.
' make sure she feels no pain ' with that, Roger shut Jace off.
Jace looked down at Rose who was fast asleep but her body still shook in pain, but it was manageable.

The next morning Rose woke with a scream, hands that were not there before went round her and she calmed down.
" am here for you " Jace whispered in her ear.
" Mr Wolf? " she murmured buring her face in his chest. She inhaled his masculine scent. Which calmed her down.
Suddenly she wants his clothes off, she struggled with his buttons. He held het hands away " no Rose "
" I... I want you! " she cried
" you will regret it Rose, its just the heat at work now "
" you don't want me? "
" of course I do, you are my mate and I can't  wait to make you fully mine " he caressed her cheeks and she melt into his touch, she wants that hand touching her whole body.
" Jace "
He lifted up her face and they stared into each other's eyes. He lowered his head and placed a lasting kiss on her lips. Rose felt the intimidate connection.
She freed her hands and locked it in his soft hair pulling him down to her, she kissed him, he took control of the kiss, she gave him access to her mouth and Jace made sure they satisfied another.
  Rose stomach broke the moment by growling so loud, Rose blushed
" you are hungry and you must eat. I know you haven't been eating "
" I... " she smuggled closer to him " Kay "
There was a knock on Rose door  minutes later. " come in " Jace told the person at the door.
  A maid came in with a tray of food.
" that was fast "
" I mind linked the kitchen staff " Jace explained to her.
" Alpha, Luna " the maid bowed
Rose hid her face in Jace's chest.
" you may leave Abigail "
Abigail the maid bowed before leaving the room.
" now, let's watch you eat "
Rose pulled away but the pain stopped her, Jace quickly pulled her back.
" I'll feed you "
" no "
Rose sat in between his legs resting on him, he helped her place the tray on her laps. Rose took a bite of the food and moan in delight making Jace growled, she nearly jumped.
  " sit still Rose and stop moaning, its not helping me " her whispered in her ear biting her earlobe gently.
Rose moan pressing back to him. Jace stopped doing what he was doing. " finish your food Rose "
" fine " she said in a husky voice.

Rose laid in Jace's arms in bed, her meal long forgotten.
" am keeping you from your duties right? " Rose looked up at him
" Rose, you are my first priority "
" when will the heat stop? "
" for a she werewolf it last for 2 days, but for a human, I don't really know "
" is this the first time a werewolf is mated to a human? "
Jace pulled her hair behind her ear. " surprisingly yes "
" is that a good thing? "
" the moon goddess knows what she is doing " he explained further when he saw her confusion " the moon goddess is the guardian of all werewolves and she is in charge of paring our soulmate "
" this dose not mean I like you " she gestured between them.
" you will learn to, we can't fight the bond "
" will I feel pains again after this? "
" am afraid yes, not until we finish the mating process "
" oh, where is Toby? "
Jace growled
" he is your brother! "
" sorry, but he can't see you now"
" why? "
" he won't be able to control himself around you "
" I don't understand "