Chapter 11

Rose shook her head when Toby did not answer her in time, subconsciously her hand with to the mark on her neck and she groan, not in pain though.
  Toby hid a smile studying Rose, he got up and Rose's gaze went to him questionly.
" you haven't answered all my question " she pointed out
" Rose have done all I can, he should answer the rest "
" I don't want him near me! "
" you need to let him explain, also its late "
" why am I still here? "
" am afraid you have to remain here for some days, we have alert your parents, "
" and they allowed it? "
" we gave them a good excuse " he said smirking
" oh"
" see you later Luna, I mean Rose " he grinned and left.
He was out the room before she could ask him another question.
Rose was frustrated, ' I need to leave here right now! '
* no you can't * the voice said again.
' who the hell are you? Get out of my head okay? ' she yelled in her head.
* I will but, you are staying here *
' who are you? ' she asked calmly, the voice did not answer her and she could not feel it in her head. She couldn't concentrate, then she remembered Jace talking to her through her mind. She groaned again. 
She laid on the bed, few minutes later the door opened and Jace walked in, Rose sat up and stared at him wearyly, watching his steps, he knew better than to get too close to her though he wants to feel her against him.
" Toby said you can answer my questions " she needs to man up get answers and leave.
" what's your question? "
" why did you bite me? " she asked
" I'll rather start from where Toby stopped, you know who the Alpha is and the Luna, every werewolf is mated by the moon goddess, and when this two soul mate meets, the male wolf marks the she wolf".
He stops looking at her reaction, she just stared at him blankly.
" how does he mark her? " she finally asked.
" by biting her on her right neck " he answered.
Rose's eyes widen in shock and she touched her neck again " eh.. Why did you bite me? " she asked stammering
" you are my soul mate Rose, so I marked you as mine " he informed her.
" I.. I.. No, it can't be " she shook her head " she looked at him.
" Rose " he moved to her
" stop" she raised a finger to stop him " and the voice in my head? "
" that's me "
" what? "
" I can hear your thought and communicate with you in your head, we have a connection as mate and since have marked you it makes our bond stronger "
" can I get into your head? "
" yes, but it takes time to do it since you are human "
" this all messed up, I can't take this " she stood up " am leaving "
" am sorry Rose you can't, your life is in danger "
" what? "
" I mean, you carry my mark and you are a target then, please stay here for some days and get use to all this information before leaving "
" so am your mate? "
" yes "
She shook her head " why me? "
" I don't know "
" how do you know am your mate? "
" I could smell your scent, my wolf knew it "
" since when have you knew? "
" since the first day I met you"
" hum" her stomach growled
" you must be hungry"
" hold on, don't tell me vampire exist " her eyes were wild
" well, they do, there is a lot that exist unknown to man kind " he paused " come on, you need to eat " he walked out and waited for her, she stayed back not nearing him as he led her to the dinning room.  A maid came to serve only her while Jace stood and watch her eat.
" thanks " she smiled at the maid, the maid bowed at her and left. 
  Rose ate her food and got up when she was through " am tired "
" you can rest in the room "
" am not sleeping in your room! "
" Rose "
" what, so you can bite me again? "
" am not, you can have the room, I'll take another one " he led her back to the room and left her.

She fall on the bed and his scent engulfed her, she fall asleep in no time.