Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

The next day in English class she had with her sisters, she sat in the second role in the front while her sisters sat at her back.
" hi "
She saw Toby " hello Toby "
" morning Rose" he took his seat beside her he arranged his things for lecture, he put on his glasses while the lecture began.
" what do you Have next? " Toby asked Rose
" environmental sciences " she answered.
" me too" he smiled " well, the class is for almost everybody "
" oh! "
The lesson went on well and she walked with Toby to their environmental science class, the seats were all filled up and she wondered why. Not all students like attending class that's for sure.
She sat down with Toby at the last role, the hall was big and spacious, those sitting at the back
Will be able to see what is going on on the stage.
" I love this hall " she said looking around
" yeah, its hard not too, but let the lecture begin first " Toby grinned.
The lecturer came in And the hall went quiet. Rose looked at the lecturer and couldn't look away. It was him.
" page 106 of your book," the lecturer loud voice said leaving Rose to wonder where the invisible microphone was.
" I would stop staring and do as he says if I were you " advised Toby.
Rose broke out of her tale looking at Toby " he is strict? "
A voice spoke up before Toby could answer " its disrespecting to talk about a lecturer behind his back "
The all too familiar voice said, Rose looked up and to her alter most surprise, her lecturer was standing in front of her table.
" I... Am "
" get to your work Miss McDaniels " he said leaving
" told ya " Toby shook his head " you don't want to get on his bad side"
Rose brought out her books and answered Toby in a quiet tone " thanks for the post-advise".
Minutes into the work, Rose looked around and yet again her gaze locked with her lecturer's gaze, he was already looking at her, she looked away first, but still felt him watching her.
"Listen up class, our 3 days camping is coming up next week, Wednesday to Friday so get prepared, miss it and come back for the course next year" the lecturer said.
" what is his name again? " Rose asked Toby
" Jace Wolf "
" what name is that? " wondered and asked Rose
" Miss McDaniels! " yelled Mr Wolf
" sorry sir" she murmured to herself.
" YES? " both Anna and Isa answered happily.
Rose bang her head on her table. Toby laughed looking from the girls that stood up, to Mr wolf who held an angry expression finally to Rose.