CHAPTER 19

Anna stared at Brad her heart beat faster than normal, she remembered being bitten by that guy who was smirking at her right now.
He had the gut to be smirking at her after what he did?  Everyone was watching her, anticipating what she will do, she could feel Isa boiling with anger beside her and Rose was well just Rose.
  Anna smiled and walked closer to the guy, he was surprised at her and Anna smirked inwardly. She stopped in front of him and did the unexpected. She hit him where the sun did not shine and bruised his man ego.
Brad groaned in pain, bending down, the ladies gasped in surprise.
" perfect " encouraged Kate with a smile on.
Jace looked at Rose who was already looking at him. She wished she had done the same thing. Jace shook his head hearing what she just thought.
Theodore and Nicholas were trying to stop laughing.
" good " Isa patted Anna on the back.
Brad stood up straight after sometimes. " not funny " he glared at his Beta then turned to his lovely mate " feisty, I love it "
Anna and Isa glared at him " why on earth did you bite me?  I don't even know you! " Anna yelled.
Rose walked up to her sisters " I think you two should have a seat "
" what for? " demanded Isa
" we are going home, including you Rosebella " Anna added.
Both Jace and Brad growled. Isa fell back into Anna.
" did they just growl like animals? " Isa voiced out.
" sit down and you will find out " Rose said feeling light headed.
" no! " Isa shrieked.
" SIT. DOWN.! " shouted Rose.
Isa felt the pull and Anna dragged Isa to the empty seat and the sat down.
Rose went to sit down beside Jace and he kissed her neck calming her down. " its OK "
" thanks " Rose pulled back.
Anna and Brad were in a staring competition.
Isa cleared her throat. " so? "
Jace took that as his clue to start explaining about werewolves and their lifestyle. The girls were amazed, shocked at the information.
Isa turned an accusive eyes on Rose and Rose squirmed back into Jace. Isa stood up " so this is what you have been keeping away from us! "
" Isa.. I.. "
" no, this is shit and am going back home, we all are! "
" Isa" Anna called " you don't expect me tp Just walk away from all these now do you? " Anna said touching her mark.
" so you too have a mark huh? " Isa glared at Rose.
Rose said nothing.
" goodness!, werewolf exist, vampire, warlock, witch, tell me what else " she threw her hands in the air, and fell back on her seat.
" so, am your soulmate? " Anna asked Brad
" yes " Brad smiled.
" wow "
" wow what? " Isa turned to Anna " what are you thinking?  Parents will freak out "
" only if they know " Brad said
Isa glared hatefully at him " you stay out of it "
Brad growled at her for talking to him in such a way.
" what are we going to do? " Anna asked
" I can wait till you finish school this year, then you live with me, I'll send two of my fighters to watch you Here in " he looked at Jace for permission and Jace nodded knowing he is making a hard decision leaving his mate behide after marking her. 
Anna nodded
" really?  You are accepting that? " Isa stood up and walked away to her room.
" I'll talk to her " Lucy said and followed after Isa, Rose gave her an appreciaive look.
" I can't believe these " Anna stood up " I knew something strange was going on around here, its winter break, I can stay with you " she suggested to Brad. Brad went to her and hugged her
" good "
" things is going to fast " cried Rose.
" why wait, for what will eventually happen? "
" I like her " Theodore approved.
" come on then, let me go and pack " Anna left feeling happy and complete.
" excuse me " Rose left following Anna.
" that went quite well " mumured Hillary to Anderson.

Lucy walked in to Isa's room, Isa was by her window seat reading a story. 
" if you are here trying to change my mind, forget it " Isa snapped
" am not here for that " Lucy gently said " I just want to talk "
Lucy sat beside USA on the sofa. " what book are you reading? "
" fault in our stars "
" nice book "
Silent
" I haven't found my mate yet, and I feel incomplete without him, its a joy to find one's mate, just what Jace and Brad felt " Lucy paused before she went on. " when we find our soulmates the feelings we have is unstoppable and we do all we can to have them, to live happily with that special one "
" why haven't you found your mate? " Isa asked her
Lucy shrugged " I guess he is not from here "
" what if we never came here? "
" the moon goddess works in ways we can't imagine, God knows best on bringing them together and unfortunately for some they never find their mate and the live miserably through out their life feeling bitter, angry with the world, I hope I don't end up like that " Lucy joked at the end of her statement.
Isa felt sorry for Lucy " am I a bad sister? "
" well before I got to know you, I thought you were always mean to Rose treating her like dirt, but I know deep down is a caring heart "
Isa breathed in " thanks, I don't just know what to feel about all this whole werewolf thing "
" you will get use to it "
" thanks Lucy "
" anytime "

Rose entered Anna's room and saw her sister packing some of her clothes.
" you don't even know him "
" hypocrite " was Anna only response
" at least, Jace was our lecturer, we knew him "
" on first name basis huh? "
" Anna "
Anna left her packing and faced Rose " do you love Jace? "
Rose blushed at that " yes "
" good, focus on love life, I'll learn to love my mate " she shrugged " will he eat me? "
" I don't think so "
" since we are meant to be, I want to get to know him "
" I know, but you are going to his house! "
" you can check up on me, am sure Mr Wolf knows there, I'll call you " Anna left and went into Isa's room.
  Isabella was laughing at what Lucy said. They turned to Anna and Rose as they walked in.
" am coming with you " Isa announced.
Rose noticed Isa's already packed her bags
" perfect " clapped Anna.
Lucy excused them and left the room.
" am sure you will be okay here by yourself " Isa told Rose
Rose felt sad " I- I yes, but what about Dad? "
" we will tell him we are going for winter break, don't worry, we will visit him " Anna said
" if that's what you girls really want "
" yes Rose, you are so understanding " Anna hugged her and left.
" Rose? "
Rose met Isa's gaze and forced a smile " make sure she ia safe, if anything happens call me "
Isa went to her and hugged her tight.
" be safe, and if you need saving, am a call away " Isa told her
" thanks "

Rose helped Isa with her bags down,  after their goodbyes, Anna left with her mate along with Isa

After her sisters left, Rose looked herself in her room and refused to come out, Kate and Hillary tried their best to make her come out but Rose did not say anything.
  She cuddled her pillows and cried, it was painful to watch her sisters leave, others will expect her to be happy but she is not, there's a connection between them, the same blood runs through them and she loves her sisters.

Another knock came on the door and Rose instantly knew who it was.
" Rose please open up " Jace voice called out * please baby *
Rose stood up on shaking legs and went to the door, she unlocked it and Jace pulled her into a hug.
" I miss them already "
" I know " Jace Carried her back to the bed locking the with his foot.
They both lay on the bed.
" Jace, where are your parents? "