Chapter 17

Everything went back to normal, but Rose still haven't confronted Jace, no words from the rougues.
It was finally winter break and Rose just packed her last things from her locker.
Isa closed the door with a bang grinning up at Rose, while Anna stood side by side with Rose.
" so sister of ours, what are your plans for the winter? " Anna asked
" no plans "
" still staying with Mr Wolf? "
" yep "
" so tell, you and Mr Wolf, just with a look one can tell you can't wait to see each other off clothes " Anna said wiggling her eyes.  Rose started walking out of the school.
" I... Well "
" you can tell us " Isa smiled.
" excuse me " a voice interrupted
They all turned to the voice, Rose knew he was the one.
" Mr Wolf! " Isa squeaked and Rose grimaced.
" I have to steal Rose for some time "
" sure "
Jace pulled Rose out to his car and she didn't fight him. They got into the car and he drove off.
Rose took a breathe " so I guess you are ready to tell me what is going on? "
" when we get home " he answered
Rose nodded and turned away to the other side.
  When Jace parked the car in the lot, Rose saw Lucy and Anderson got out of their own car, they were following they the whole time. Jace opened Rose door and she got out with his help and they stared into each other's eyes.
  Jace's eyes dropped to her lips and he leaned down to her, Rose couldn't move, she won't lie to herself, she missed him, she missed how his touch makes her feel.
He whispered to her ear " you are drooling " he said and pulled back. Rose cursed, closed the car door and walked to the pack house, instead of going into her room she went straight to Jace's room.
  The door was unlocked so she stormed in, she is getting her answers today!  But what she saw stunned her into a frozen state.
A very young naked lady laid on top of Jace's duvet with a wide grin on her baked up face.
" honey.... " the lady gasped trying to cover herself up when she saw it was not Jace. " wh... Who the hell are you? " the lady stood up and covered herself with a blanket.
" I should be asking you that " Rose crossed her arms over her chest.
" you... " the lady trailed off with the door opening, Jace appeared at Rose's back, he took in the scene in front of him.
" what the hell are you doing here Marley? " Jace growled
So the barbie doll has a name and he knows her, well that hurts, Rose looked at the girl she was breathtaking come to talk of it. She fits Jace's level. 
" but Jace... "
" enough Marley, you haven't met my mate so this is Rose my mate, your Luna, treat her with respect "
Marley scoffed quietly but bowed, she hurried off the room.
Jace pulled Rose further into the room. She pulled away and glared at him.
" one of your flings? "
He studied her, she looked pissed off already. " its a long thing Rose, before I met you ".
She gave him an ' are you serious look? '
Jace ran his hands through his hair and sighed. " believe me Rose, I couldn't be with anyone when I met you, you were all I could think of "
" you weren't that nice when we met " she pointed out.
" stupid me, I think I could fight the bond "
So it was because of the bond?  He didn't even like her!  And here she was almost head over heels for him.
Jace saw different emotions pass through her eyes and he knew he was hanging on thin line if he does not choose his words with caution.
" you are the best thing that has happened in my life Rose, you brought hope to my heartless heart, you make me want to love again, am happy I have you " he ended up right in her front that Rose couldn't explain how it happened that fast. Rose sucked in a breath, she lifted her gaze to him.
  They stared at each other and Rose did the unexpected, she threw her hands round his neck and pulled him down to her. She kissed him. Well it was impossible to control herself around him.
Jace came over his surprise and kissed her back with so much passion that Rose legs went jelly under her but Jace got her. He pulled her up the closed door, made her legs wrapped round his waist.
  Jace left her mouth and kissed her neck right on his mark and she moaned his name, Jace grunt in pleasure. He kissed her earlobe and she pressed more into him. He was proud he could make her feel this way.
Rose's hands were exploring his chest, back, his soft hair, her hands went to the bottom of his shirt but he stopped her she protested.
" Rose " he called.
Rose felt embarrassed, so he didn't want her, her legs fell back on the floor, she hid her face in his chest.
" you are not ready Rose, I want it to be perfect for you " he tried to reason with her.
" thanks " she mumbled
Jace lifted up her face and looked into her eyes.  " I want you as much as you want me Rose but I'll wait till you are ready "
Rose nodded unable to say anything, she pulled away from the door, looking around his room and her gaze landed on his bed.
" you should change that sheet " she was no way going to sit on that bed after what she saw.
Jace chuckled " sure " he mind linked a maid for it.
  Rose took a seat on a chair in front of his study table while he went to freshen up, a maid came to change the sheet and left.
  Rose heard the shower turned off, minutes later Jace emerged from the bathroom with only a towel round his waist, he knew she was still in his room because her scent was still strong.
Rose jaw dropped, staring and ogling his abs with no shame, there stood Jace half naked. She imained running her hands on that body of his and trailing butterfly kisses on any part she could touch.
" should I turn around? " his question brought her back to the present away from her naughty thoughts, her face instantly colored, he caught her staring.
" I also heard your thought " he added.
Rose gaped, she wished the ground will just swallow her, he heard everything!  How could she be that stupid?
Jace was in front of her in a flash
" you are not stupid Rose "
She was embarrassed enough, " can you just stop getting in my head? " she demanded.
" sorry, I will"
Jace creased her face gently and she automatically lean into his hands, she wasn't getting enough so she stood up and hugged him.
He hugged her back, his body was warm and his hair wet. She rubbed herself against him and he groaned.
" Rose you are trending on thin line "
She smiled into his chest and did it again, Jace's last bit of endurance snapped and he pulled her flushed body into his and slammed his lips on hers.
The kiss was rough yet gentle and filled with passion, Jace carried her to the neat laid bed and hover over her supporting himself with his elbow not to choke her with his full weight.
  He did all these without breaking the kiss, he pulled back. " Rose I love you and I want this to be special for you... "
She cut him off by grabbing his face with her hands. " you... You love me? "
He stared at her " yes, I know you might not feel the same way but I. .. "
" I love you "
He stopped talking and looked at her in awe, did she just said what he longed so for to hear?
" can you say that again? "
Rose smiled " I love you "
" again "
" I love you Jace Wolf "
He buried his face in her hair and neck and inhaled her scent.
" I love you Rose McDaniels ".
Rose felt as if the world burden has been lifted from her shoulders.
" I thought you were going to reject me that's why I marked you that day " Jace confessed.
Rose pushed him off her " reject? "
" am sorry, its the most unbearable pain to mates, to be rejected "
" I don't even know what you are talking about! "
" if you could remember that day, you said something about rejection "
" I... I don't know "
" I know "
" what happens after rejection? "
" both mates will feel pain that can't be stopped, losing one's mate is worse, for someone who is not so strong, he or she dies after their mate is dead " he explained
" am not losing you " she laid on him " I don't mind again that you bite me but no one is dying "
" no harm will come to you " he promised.
Rose eyes felt heavy and she couldn't keep them open, she smuggled into him and slept like a baby. She felt so peaceful.