Chapter 4

Jace Wolf took a deep breath in, he gave the whole class an angry look and a low growl, what the hell in his class?, and Toby was finding the situation funny, he noticed the last McDaniels, her head was on the table.
" Miss McDanielss, all of you should see me in my office immediately " he said and left.
Anna and Isa quickly got their things and trailed after him.
" aren't you joining them? " Toby asked Rose packing his things, Rose carried her bag and followed Toby out.
" I will, but I have no idea where his office is " Rose pushed her hair back from her face, she faced Toby and he held back a smile his lips in a smirk.
" am sure you know the alphabet building, block A, ask anyone there, they will direct you to Mr Wolf's office "
" what can I do without you?, thanks Toby " she gave him a big smile and took off to the office.

She was directed to the right office and she saw the name of her lecturer written boldly on the door, she knocked and went in, she saw her sisters seated gossiping between themselves in front of Mr Wolf, they have no shame whatsoever.
" good of you to finally join us " Mr wolf said in irritation resting back on his swivel chair.
" em... Thanks " Rose said and her sisters gave her a dirty glare and turned back to face Mr Wolf.
" so I won't appreciate you girls turning my class into a market place " he began
" we weren't trying to " Rose was quick to reply gaining her a bewildered look from her sisters and an angry one from Mr wolf.
" you don't speak back at me young lady! " he snarled at her and her sisters back away in fright
Rose head fell, she looked at her feet, she did not even know when she spook out, this was not her surely.
" who is who among you all again? and are you older than the other? " he asked after some times.
" I am Annabella " Anna said
" am Isabella " Isa said with her flirty smile.
His eyes went to Rose waiting for her answer, she should be Rose or something like that if he trys to remember her name " Rose" she said in a low voice but he heard her alright.
" she is Rosebella and unfortunately we are sisters" Isa said
" triplet " added Anna
Jace looked at all of them, the two sitting in front of him look alike, with the same black hair, face structure and fake make-up, while Rose had a grey hair, no make-up on, she does not even look like the two, but together one can tell they are sisters.
" so girls be warned once again, have a nice time " he went back to his work, he looked up just in time Rose looked at him from the door, their gaze locked and she looked away leaving while the other two took their time to leave.
Her sisters walked up to her in the hallway and stopped her from leaving " what was that about Rose? " demanded Isa
" nothing " Rose answered
" put us into trouble another time and you will regret it " Isa told her
" do you hear that? " snarled Anna, pushing Rose to the wall.
Rose nodded, satisfied with her, her sisters left her alone.

After school, Rose walked home since she missed the first and second bus, so she decided to walk home, it was getting late already, she looked up as a rain dropped on her face. Wait was that rain?
The thunder that sounded gave her the answer she did not wish to hear. But the weather was clear this morning. Drops of rain fell on her, she was in a desolated place, so she had no where to hide from the rain.
All her body was wet, and thank Goodness she carried her water proof bag, so her books and phone are safe.
She tried to stop cars passing her by, worse splashing water on on, not clean water but mud mixed water.
A car passed her luckily no water was splashed on her, the car went on but stopped, for some minutes before reversing back to her in full speed as if the driver was angry.
Before Rose knew what was happening and before she could move out of the way, her leg got stuck in a hole and she fall screaming on the hard road and the car jerked to a stop in front of her.
Too busy trying to keep her eyes opened, she heard nothing but went into solitude.

A\N: Hi guys, thanks for reading I really appreciate.
So here are some questions
* who do you think the driver is?
* what really happened to Rose?
Thanks for reading. Love you guys.
* who is your favorite character so far?