Chapter 8

Mr Wolf drove them to school, Rose was at the back with Toby, she didn't see any damage at the house, she held her bag closer to her, getting out her phone she saw the missed calls from her dad and mom and messages.
She called her mom " where have you been Rosebella? " demanded her mom " you got us worried "
" sorry mom, the rain messed up, am on my way to school now, see you at home later "
" take care okay? "
" yes mom, bye" she hanged up, staring out the window of the car.

They got to school and Mr wolf left them in the car Toby helped Rose out of the car.
" thanks Toby I can manage "
He let her go and walked beside her at a slow pace. She went to her first class and during lunch she went to her table to find Toby there already.
" hey" he waved at her
"Hi " Rose sat down in front of him. She stared at him
" Rose I know you have alot of questions, but trust me am not the person to answer them "
" so who is? "
" my brother "
They stared at each other and Isabella broke it by joining them
" Rose so you decided to come to school this morning " she said sitting beside Rose and Anna took Rose other side.
" right " Anna agreed " we noticed you limping, trouble in paradise? "
" girls am in no mood for your questioning" Rose said in a boring tune. She was feeling sleepy since she didn't have a good night sleep.
" are you trying to tell us to get lost? " demanded Anna
" no, but excuse me " Rose left the cafe and collide into someone
" watch where you are heading to "
" sorry "
" so its you! " the girl said and Rose remembered her from Toby's house. " you bitch! "
" excuse me " Rose was getting frustrated
" you humans don't know your place " she snarled at Rose
"Aren't we all? " asked Rose in confusion.
" just stay away from Jace " Tina pushed Rose away leaving.
" who is Jace? " Rose asked herself, she was sure she had seen that name before or heard it. She went to her environmental science class and took her normal seat, not quite long Toby and her bitches sister entered and walked in was Mr wolf.
" am sure you have your parent permission for the trip? "
Some student answered
" good" he looked round his class and noticed Rose sleeping but he let it go.
After his class the students left remaining Toby and still sleeping Rose. He walked to them and Toby stood up
"she is asking too many questions" he paused " she needs a clear explanation "
" no she can't take it all in"
" try her"
" don't you dare say anything to her"
" when you are not the one she is plastering with questions" Toby walked away leaving Jace to face Rose, he pitied the poor girl, she have no idea what was in store for her.

Rose felt a presence beside her and she sat upright to find Mr Wolf staring down at her, she wondered if she was in trouble again.
" am taking you home" he said
" why? "
" don't question me! " he snapped at her and Rose frowned.
" thank you but I can take care of my self " she pack her things, getting up he took away her bag carrying it himself leaving her speechless.
" just stop it okay? One minute you are angry next you are caring, am tired sick of it, why do you care? Am nobody, why are you after me? Just stop it! " she yelled in frustration " just leave me alone "
" no I can't "
Rose gave a surprise chuckle " and why is that "
" because you are MINE! "
Silent
Silent
Silent
Rose laughed " I belong to no one! "
He grab her shoulders roughly yet gently " you are mine"
" you are sick"
They stared at each other for some time " am not a dog you can own Mr Wolf " she pointed out to him " now let me go"
" no"
" you are harassing me! "
" I don't care" he growled loudly and Rose shivered in fear. What the hell? " you are mine"
" you... What was that? You you sounded like a dog "
" now let's go " he carried her again and she shouted for help hitting him on his back, the school was empty, the parking lot the same, where the hell was Toby?
He dumped her in the passenger seat locking the door before going to the driver seat, he turned to her but she was facing the side window.
He drove her home in silent, she was not surprised when he stopped in front of her house. He let her out and she went in. Rose saw her mother waiting in the sitting room.

" Rosebella! You got me worried " her mother cried in relief
She limped to hug her mom " am fine now "
" oh, the princess is back " Isa said joining them followed by her father and Anna.
Rose turned to them and the door bell rang, who could be visiting them?
" Anna get the door " Mr McDaniels said
" coming " shouted Anna.
" are you expecting someone? " Mrs McDaniels asked her husband
" no" he shook his head. Rose got a feeling about this unknown visitor.