Chapter 10

" with a smile on my face I turned and whispered to him...
You look hot when you are furious "

Mr Wolf was raging with anger, he stared down at her.
Rose moved back but Toby pushed her to his brother. Rose fell forward into his hands, and she felt the sparkle through her body and also she felt him relax a bit, she pulled away in shock.
He grabbed her hands and pulled her away to an empty room, she tried to break free but he wasn't letting her.
" let go of me! " she yelled. When he locked the door, he let her go.
Rose stared at him from her lashes. " this is not right, missing class"
" what were you doing with Cowell? " he asked.
" Cowell? " Rose wondered who that was.
" Chris " he snarled
" oh, " she studied him " why should I tell you? "
He growled at her, he sounded like a wolf, just like that in her dreams, whatever.
" stop okay? You are not my parents, who I meet with does not concern you, its none of your business "
" yes it is "
" and why is that? "
" you belong to me! "
"No, I don't, you are just my lecturer, I belong to no one, I reject..... "
Before she could finish her sentence he was in front of her and it happened so fast, he bite her.
Mr Wolf freaky bite her on her right neck where her shoulder meet with her neck, she screamed in pain but then moaned in pleasure, she saw dots before going blank.
Jace held her close as her body went limp, he could still smell Chris's scent on her and he growled again. He carried her out student were staring at them and he growled at them making them mind their businesses.
He got to his car and drove to the pack house. He took her to the infirmary.
" Alpha... " Mrs Parker trailed off staring at the girl in her Alpha's hands. He laid her on the bed.
" what happened to her? " she asked.
" I marked her " he answered in regret, he shouldn't have marked her but she was going to reject him! Damn her and her sharp mouth.
Mrs Parker looked at Rose with pity " your mate? " she was happy for her Alpha " she is in shock, she should be up anytime soon" she covered her with a blanket and left the room with a smile.

Toby came in and stopped seeing Rose sleeping and his brother pacing the room.
" you marked her" he said
" she is my mate, I had no choice and she was about to reject me! "
" she knows nothing about us " Toby shook his head. " she has the right to know " he left the room.

Rose opened her eyes and found herself in that same room, she groan In pain and touched her neck, she went to the bathroom and went to check herself in the mirror.
On her neck she saw a tattoo, when did it happened? It was a golden wolf. She remembered talking to Mr Wolf and he bite her, she screamed and a door banged and the bathroom door opened, there at the door was Mr Wolf, only in his shorts.
She screamed again closing her eyes. She opened it after sometimes and found Toby looking at her. What on earth!
" are you okay? " he asked
" no " she walked out pushing Toby out of the way. " how did I end up here again? " she turned to Toby " he fucking bite me" she started pacing.
" calm down Rose "
" am not calming down, what is really going on? "
" he will explain everything to you "
" am not going anywhere near him " she spat out
" Rose you want answers, he can give you "
Rose sat on the bed " am not changing my mind, but I want answers "
" okay, I'll stay in the room with you "
Jace walked in and Rose glared at him. Toby sat on the chair beside her.
" are you ready? " asked Toby
" I think so" Rose said unsure.
" do you believe In mythical creatures? " Jace asked
" like? "
" half human half animal " Toby answered
" it does not exist " she shrugged
She noticed them sharing a look " does it? " she asked
" yes" Toby asked
" well, that's news, have you seen any? " she asked no one in particular
" yes, because we are one " Jace answered
" huh? "
" she is not ready for this? " snapped Jace
" I am! "
" we are werewolves " he throw at her.
" wolf? " she stared at him in disbelief
" yes, we are half human, half wolf " Toby explained
" that's ridiculous " she shook her head.
" you don't believe us? " Toby asked smiling
" nope " she stood up " am going home "
She heard sound of bones creaking and before she knew it a wolf stood in place of Mr Wolf. She stared at the wolf that looked familiar to the one in her dream or was it real?
*its real* a voice said in her head, she stared at the wolf it was big and taller than her,
" who is that? " she demanded out loud.
* its me, Jace * the voice said again.
She shook her head and screamed blanking out.

Rose woke up in a room, Mr Wolf who is also Jace's room. She tried to process what she had discovered. Human turning into Wolf? And the voice in her head?.
" you are awake? " Toby said, he was sitting on a sofa
" I feel horrible "
" its necessary "
" tell me am still dreaming"
" you are not Rose "
" can you also change? "
" yes, almost everyone at school can, this is a werewolf town. "
Rose shook her head " why wolf of all animals? "
Toby laughed " you will get use to it "
" what's Alpha? "
" an Alpha is the head of the pack of wolves, right now we are in the pack house where half of the people who wish lives in, the Alpha leads here, we are the Moonlight park "
" and Mr Wolf is the Alpha? "
" yes, and there is the Beta, the second in command to the Alpha, Nicolas, you will meet him soon and his mate Kate, we have the Delta, the third in command Jude, who works hand in hand with the Luna "
" who is a Luna? "
" the Luna is the soul mate of the Alpha, his other half who helps in running the pack, the wife of the Alpha male"
" oh "
" and we have the Omegas, the less of all, mostly they take care of the pack members, then the Rogues, they are evil wolf that does not belong to any pack "
" where they the ones that attacked that day? " she remembered someone saying rogue.
" yes, our warriors finished them off" he paused " any questions? "
" what's my own with all these? " she asked the question that have been disturbing her.