Chapter 7

Rose thinking was disoriented, she looked around and to Toby's face, his eyes had gone white and it changed back to his baby blue color that Rose wondered if it was her imagination.
Toby took hold of her hand " we need to leave right now "
" what is going on? " she demanded, standing on her bad leg, she swallowed the pain no time for weeping over that.
" let's go first" Toby said pulling her along, she couldn't break free from Toby's tight grip " faster Rose
" am trying idiot " she saw people running about and some males shirtless. Were have they all came from?
Finally Toby unlock a door and pushed Rose in locking it from behind. Her breathing settled down to normal before she said anything.
" what the hell is going on??"
" problem in paradise"
" don't give me that bullshit! " she snapped " a lot of drama just in a day!, and am imagining things,?
" actually, two days "
She gave him a shut up look and went on " what is a rogue? "
Toby only stared at her " I don't know "
" you must be kidding me "
" everything will be okay "
" am going home" she declared and when Toby didn't answer her she looked at him and saw his blank space expression
" yes" he answered
" lead me then " she told him
Toby's face came back to normal " what did you say? "
" going home! "
" calm down Rose, its not safe for you "
" safe? Do you just say safe?. Of course am not safe, even right here! " she matched to the door and tried to open it " unlock this door right now! "
" none can do "
She tried it again and the door opened suddenly making her to sway, someone sweaty caught her, she looked up and saw Mr wolf holding her again.
" is everything OK? " Toby asked his brother
" yes"
Rose moved away from him " I want to go home "
Jace nodded at Toby and Toby got the message leaving the room, Rose eyes went wild, was Toby leaving her with his bipolar brother? But he was gone before she could voice out.
The door closed behind him and there was a big tick silence in the room. Nothing to do Rose managed back to the bed and sat down, she took the opportunity to look at the room, it was large and plain, just painted in simple grey color like her hair.
The floor was in white tiles and the bedsheets were white and black, the sofa at one end was in grey also the chair and table at one corner was in white. Her eyes finally landed on Mr wolf and she wondered again what was she doing here? Why was she in front of her lecturer? In the same room for pete's sake.
" are you okay? " he asked
That was not on Rose list, what business do they have together? Why does he care?
Rose nodded, looking down away from his intimidating look. " I want to go home "
" you can't, it morning already "
" so? "
" you go to school from here, you will be given clothes to change into" he explained
" thanks for your hospitality, but I don't need all this "
He said nothing and there was a knock on the door, he went to get it. He came back with some clothes and threw them on her.
" you can use the bathroom, there " he pointed to a door. Rose rolled her eyes leaving for the bathroom since she had no choice and things are not making sense to her. She locked the door before stripping from the big hospital gown she was wearing all this while, she breathed out in relief when she saw she was still in her bra and panties. She took her bath with care not to wet her bandage too much, washed her hair with the shampoo. After that she took a towel and dried herself, no need of creaming her body, she checked through the clothes and saw a new underwears. Thank Goodness she wore it and took her time in wearing the flayed skirt, it fitted her perfectly she wore the apple top turned to the bathroom mirror well she look presentable enough. She pack her old clothes and walked out of the bedroom.
Jace stopped talking on the phone when Rose came out of the bathroom, he has taken his bath already in a spare room, he turned his attention to her and she stopped in her tracks.
" am ready" she said avoiding his gaze, he went to her and collect the clothes from her walking to the door he stopped.
" go to that table and do your hair " with that said he left.
He was too commanding, Rose went to the dress table which she didn't noticed before, it held creams, hair combs a big mirror. She quickly ran a comb through her hair. Toby came in and smiled at her through the glass
" how are you feeling? " he asked
" horrible, am tired "
" come then, let's see to your ankle " he took her hand and led her to the infirmary. She saw an elderly woman in casual clothes. Why do the have an infirmary in the first place? She kept her question to herself knowing no one is ready to answer her.
" do well to have your seat" she smiled at her. She did as told and the woman removed the bandage rubbed a cream on her leg " are your legs okay? " she rubbed on it gently.
" I hope so, yes I don't need another bandage "
" good " the woman walked to retrieve some pills and handed it over to Toby " let her take two of the drugs after eating "
" thanks Mrs Parker"
" all the best" Mrs Parker said.
Toby helped Rose to the dinning area she could hear Mr wolf speaking loudly and angrily.
" I don't care, do as you are told, are you questioning me? " he half yelled and growled scaring Rose, as if he knew she was there he turned to them and tried to control himself " do as you are told " he said calmly, too calmly that Rose preferred his yelling to his calm state.
" sit down and let's eat " Toby advised. They were the only ones in the dinning room and Rose was filled with so many questions. Who was she to ask, Toby or Mr wolf?