Chapter 22

Rose tried to open her eyes that felt so heavy. She was in a bad position and her head hurts .
When she managed to open her lazy eyes, she noticed she was in a room, on a bed, her hands tied at her back.
     Great, another kidnapping she remembered the call from Rogue and Lucy coming for her, she noticed Lucy was not with her and she panicked. Did they killed her?  Poor Lucy, it was all her fault for bringing Lucy into harm way.
  She tried to sit upright but her vision blurred and she past out.

" who do you suspect? " Kate asked.
" that snake, where is she? " Isa jumped up.
" calm down Isa, who are you talking about? " Anna tired to calm her sister.
" Tina of course! "
" what? " Kate stood up.
" she hates us and threatened Rose, where is she now? "
" don't place blame now Isa we are not sure "
" Jude, mind link her to come "
Since Jude was the third in command he can mind link any pack member freely.
" she is nowhere around " he shook his head, unable to connect to Tina.
" see " cried Isa.
The door burst opened and Brad rushed in, he went straight to his mate.
" are you okay? "
" Brad, Rose is missing " Anna cried and Brad held her close
" shhhhh, we will find her " he said " where is Jace? "
" looking for her " Jude answered.

Hours later, no one slept and it was morning already, the pack house was quiet, and the pack members were distressed because their Alpha was distressed.
Still in the gathering room, Nicholas came in carrying a bruised Lucy, Jace went directly to his office.
" I'll talk to him " Brad said leaving.
" Lucy! " Kate ran to her, she was laid on a chair. " what happened? "
" we found her in the woods, all bruised but healing " Nicholas explained.
Mrs Parker examined Lucy " she is fine "
  Hours later Lucy woke up and they attended to her.
" are you okay? " Kate asked her
" I stink "
" where is Rose? " Isa demanded.
Lucy looked around " we... I " she closed her eyes " I went after her when I couldn't find her, then she looked scared and then something hard hit us and I passed out "
" and Rose? " Toby asked
" I don't know what happened to her or who took her, I woke up in the wood close to our boundaries and I passed out again that's where they found me "
" its okay, you should rest " Kate told her " Hillary help her to her room "
Hillary stood up and helped Lucy to her room.

Tina finally showed up after two days, she was taken to the gathering room where two fighters held her captured.
" where is my sister? " demanded Isa.
" what? "
" the Luna is missing " Hillary told the clueless girl.
" I, what happened? " Tina was surprised
" we should be asking you that! " snapped Lucy, she was in a better shape.
" me?  I know nothing about it "
" you hate her " Lucy pointed out
" she is still my Luna, yes I don't like her but I'll never wish her harm. "
" where have you been then? " Hillary asked.
Tina tried to shrug but they were still holding her.
" my sister found her mate, I was with them "
" so you know nothing about the kidnappings? " Toby asked
" yes, I will never do that to our Luna " Tina said
" you can go " Toby told her.
They released Tina and she left.
" keep an eye on her " Toby instructed the guards.
They bowed and left.
" so still at root nothing " Isa said sitting back on her seat.

Jace was pacing his office, thinking of where Rogue hideout could be.
" you know this is war? " Brad asked.
" yes and am sure you are ready to fight along with my pack "
" of course, Anna will have my head if I don't " Brad said.
" God knows what Rogue is planning on doing "
" don't worry, just keep your eyes open and wait for Zack "
" I can't help it " Jace growled and sat down.
He will wait till the warlock comes and he is getting his mate back and mate with her and marry her.

2 days ago.

Rose found herself again in a new room with bed and a small window, she was hungry but does not trust them to give her good food.
  Rogue has not yet showed up, they others only visit to give her food which she ignored, for how long can she stay on empty stomach?
  She heard footsteps and went behind the bed to be away from anyone that is about to come in.
The door opened and the least person she was not expecting came in.
" oh thank God you are safe " Rose breathed in.
The person only shrugged
" where is Jace? " Rose hopes were high
" why should I know Rose? "
" what? " Rose was surprised " why are you talking like that?  How did you even get her?  What is happening? "
" what do you think is happening? "
" you "
" yes me, what you think you can just come from no where and enjoy?  Or have that perfect life? "
" but, its not my fault "
" who cares, cause I don't! "
" we loved you and took you as our own, why? "
" you fell for that didn't you? "
" i don't know you, what have you done to Lucy? "
" oh, its me me "
" you are not the Lucy I once knew "
" then you knew me not at all " Lucy smiled evily at Rose.