Phone Sex...

Taraji's POV

A few hours later

I finally finished straightening my hair and it was now 2:30 and Carl was sitting on my bed on his phone.

I put the top part of my hair in a ponytail and laid my baby hairs then put on my glasses.

"Finally you've been doing that for like two hours." "How do you think I feel?" "What are we gonna do now?" "Wanna go watch a movie?" I smiled at him. "I guess."

We went to watch a movie then went to the mall and didn't buy anything but spent like four hours there. We came back home and just hung out till he went home.

I waited for what felt like an eternity before Joey had called me.

"Hey baby."

                                                            "Hey."

"How was work."

                                                  "Stress full."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

                                              "If I was there I'd get on my knees and take all of you in my mouth."

"That's sound amazing."

                                                        "If only."

"What are you wearing?"

                                                     "Nothing."

I smiled as the word left my lips and I let my hand fall between my legs.

"Say my name."

                                                            "Joey."

I closed my eyes as my fingers worked wonders wishing they were his. My breathing became erratic.

"You know what I meant."

I moaned.

                                                        "Daddy."

"Good girl."

There were low grunts coming from the other side.

"Again."

                                                       "Daddy!"

"Fuck, babygirl."

I could hear his heavy breathing and new he was close as was I. Moans and low grunts were what filled the phone a few minutes after till we both finished, him cursing and me saying his name.

                                                  "I love you."

"I love you too, now get some rest okay or at least don't stay up to long. I miss you."

                                                          "Wait!"

"What?"

                                           "Do you have to go right now?"

"I guess not, why?"