Waiting, The Roomate, and Aggressive or Forceful

Taraji's POV

End of plane ride
_______________

I got up and got my bag and exited the plane. I got an uber to the campus and went to the dorms. I knocked on the door even after seeing the sock on the door.

I knocked again when no one answered the door. I heard things moving on the other side of the door and it eventually swung open.

"Did you not see the fucking sock on the door? How many times do I have to fucking tell you that I need my fucking space!" He looked up at me. "Woah. Who are you?" "Does it matter?" "What do you want?" "Where is Joey?" "Not here. Why? You another one of those bitches that keeps coming by here." "No. I'm his fucking girlfriend."

^^picture above^^

"Oh." His eyes widened. "Shit." "Yeah. Where is he?" "I don't know." "Bullshit." "It's not. I really don't know but you can wait here till he gets back." "When will he be back?" "I don't know. Maybe around like four or six." "Which one is it?" "More like six, he has classes and work after." I looked at the time and saw it was only 2:30.

"That's like four hours." "Well, I don't know what to tell you." He closed the door and I sat outside the door till he was finished inside. A blonde haired girl came out and he smacked her ass as she walked away. I got up and pushed him out of the door way and sat on Joey's bed.

I sat there on my phone the whole time I could feel him looking at me but I didn't look back at him. I got up and grabbed my purse pulling out a pack of fruit snacks then sitting back down.

It was now 5:15. I looked at the door and started tapping my foot. I was getting irritated because of how long it's been.

Six finally came and he still wasn't here. A whole nother two hours passed before he finally walked through the door.

He looked up and his eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" "Does it matter?" I walked up to him and put my hand on his chest, kissing him. "I'm here, that's all that matters, right." "Yeah." I walked past him and looked at his roommate.

"Get the fuck out now." I whispered it. "And if I don't." "Don't fucking play with me." He got up. "Imma head out see you tomorrow Joey, have fun." He winked at him and Joey smiled. "See ya Manny."

He closed the door and I looked back at him. He walked up to me. "You look pretty." "Thank you, it's a shame that it went to waste." "I'm sorry." "It's fine." "Why did you dress up? Did I forget something?" "No, I just felt like looking nice for you today." "I appreciate it."

He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled up at him then pushed him on the bed. "Me and your friend Manny had a little encounter this afternoon when I came here." "About what?"

"He thought I was one of your little whores that stop by every now and again." My smiled fell off my face. "Isn't that funny." "It's not what you think." "You didn't even let me tell you what I think so please tell me what it's like."

"It's from the first time...." "First time of what?" "First time I..." "You what?" "I cheated on you. They never stopped coming around. I don't sleep with any of them or talk to any of them." I looked at him for a few minutes. "Please believe me." "I do." But that doesn't mean you aren't talking to or fucking some other bitch. "I love you." "I love you too."

He kissed me and flipped us over so he was on top. He undid my shoes then pulled my shorts off. He put me on my knees and started undoing his pants. He lifted my head up making me look him in the eye. "Don't stop until I tell you to and don't tease me. Understand?" I nodded. "Good."

He pulled his pants down and grabbed his hard member, putting it in my mouth. He pushed my head farther down so all of him was in my mouth.

I hollowed my cheeks around him and he moved my head faster. I looked up at him and his eyes were screwed shut.

He twitched in my mouth as his hips bucked and I pulled away but he pushed my head back down and kept going till he came in my mouth. I was gonna spit it out but he held my face and looked in my eyes. "Swallow it." I did then got up. I grabbed my shorts and put them back on.

"What?" "I just don't want to right now." "Why not?" "Because I don't. Do you have a problem with that?" "Yes." "Well, I don't know what to tell you." "Come on. Just do it." "No." He got up and walked closer to me. I backed up and he grabbed my arm. "Come on, baby. It's gonna be fun." He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. "When is it not?" He chuckled at his words and I pushed him away.

"I don't want to." "I want to." "Well, I don't." "I don't believe that." "Why not?" "You came all the way to California for something and to be honest, I don't think it was all just to see me. Plus you dressed up for me and did you're hair the way I like it. That doesn't seem like you don't want to." I was silent. "Exactly, now come here."

He pulled me towards the bed. He threw me down and kissed my neck putting his hand down my pants and making circles over my clit. I moaned and he smiled against my neck. "See, I knew you wanted to." He slid two fingers inside me making me gasp. He kept slamming his fingers in and out of my wet entrance.

He pulled my underwear and shorts off throwing them to the floor and pulling his pants and boxers back down.

I put my hands in between us, pushing him back and he grabbed them holding them above my head. "This again." "I don't want to." "Please." "No." He sighed. "This is getting annoying." "I don't want to." "Just do it! Jesus fucking christ I never thought it would be this hard to fuck my own girlfriend!" I was silent.

He spread my legs apart and lined his member up with my entrance then thrust into me. He grunted and sped up. I held my moans in and just layed there till he finished. I pushed him off of me and rolled over, covering up.

I could feel him looking at me. He layed down and cuddled up next to me. "Get away from me." I pushed him away and he sat up. "Why the fuck are you being like this?" "Like what?" "Like a brat." "Why are you being like this?" "I'm not being like anything." "Yes you are. You're being aggressive and a jerk."

"Don't act like you don't like when I'm rough with you." "I'm not. I do like when you're aggressive but that was just forceful and you were being a jerk about the whole situation when you should have just stopped or at least been nicer about it." He was silent for a while. "I'm sorry." "Are you?" "Yes. I mean it." "Whatever." He rolled over with his back facing me and it was silent the rest of the night.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.