Grocery Stores...

Taraji's POV

I went upstairs and changed back into the shirt I was wearing earlier. I saw it was only 11:45.

I laid down for a few minutes just thinking about the time I spent with Tanner then I checked my schedule.

I looked around my room then went downstairs and started looking through the cabinets to see if we had everything to make chocolate chip cookies.

I went back upstairs to put on my pants and shoes then came back down and got in my car to go to the store.

I pulled up and got out going into the store and straight to the cake mix isle. I looked for the stuff I needed and ended up also grabbing cake mix and powdered sugar.

I headed over to the candy isle and looked for twizzlers but didn't see them. "You got to be kidding me." I backed up and bumped into someone.

I turned around. "I'm sorry." He was a little taller than me and looked around my age. He had light brown hazelish eyes, short brown wavyish hair, and a great white smile. He had on a black sweatshirt with gray sweatpants, socks and slides.

"You're fine." He chuckled a little as he reached for his back. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "You sure?" He held his hand out. "I'm fine." "Okay."

I held my gaze on him for a minute before turning back to look for the twizzlers. He had already grabbed the candy he was looking for and fled into the crowded isle.

I gave up on looking for the twizzlers and settled for Mike and Ikes. I left the isle going to the snack isle to get granola bars and grabbed fruit snacks since I was running out then went to get fruit. I turned around and he bumped into me.

"Sorry." I looked up and there he was. "Oh, it's you again." "What's that supposed to me." "I don't know." "Why'd you say it like that?" "Like what?" "Like you were angry or something, if anything I should be angry you bumped into me."

"After you bumped into me." "If this is your way of flirting it's not going well." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Who says I'm flirting?" He narrowed his at me. "Who says your not?" He sighed and chuckled then looked me up and down. "Hi I'm Kio, I didn't get your name but it doesn't matter cause I'm just gonna call you mine." "Wow, that was your best one." "Yeah." I started clapping for him and he laughed.

I grabbed the fruit and went to check out leaving him behind. I checked out and left going to put the grocery in my car. I went to put my cart back and there he was again. "Hey, again." "Hey." "Can I get your name this time, and possibly your number." He kinda whispered the last part.

"You can get one." "It's better than none." I held my hand out. "I'm Taraji but you can just call me T." "Why can't I get your number?" "I have a boyfriend." "Maybe as friends." "I don't know." "You cam have friends right?" "Yeah." "So..." "Fine." He handed me his phone and I put my number in and he smiled at me.

"I'll text you later, friend." He was still smiling at me. "You're smiling a little to hard for that." "That's just who I am." "Yeah, whatever."

I smiled at him then went back to my car driving back home. I got home and put the stuff away getting my ingredients out and started to make the cookie dough.

I finished making it and started putting them on cookie sheets and baking them in the oven.

I took a picture and sent it to Carl, who was probably sleeping.

M: are you ever gonna come over

                                              Bf: probably, now that you're making food