Author's Note

This is the third book so if you haven't read the first two you need to read those ones first before reading these. Don't worry I'll wait......

Okay, this isn't gonna be anything I haven't said before let's get that clear but there is some things that I'm changing.

First off is the posting schedule. For now I'm only posting three days out of the week which will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

The chapters are gonna be however long I make them. I'm gonna try and keep up with my posting cause I know I haven't been good with that in the past so...

I have changed a lot of things in the story so if you haven't seen that this is a list of things I changed.

1. Tyler and them are now her cousins
2. Javier is now know by his name Joey birlem
3. Seph has a new boyfriend

That's all I can think of right now but I'm hoping to put the beginning in this book but if it doesn't happen I guess it will happen when ever it does.

I'm hoping to publish another story that doesn't have anything to do with this one but I don't know yet that one might be a short story with like short chapters and only 20 chapters but that's for another time.

I'm sorry for the extremely unnecessary long wait for me to publish but I just needed to make sure all my things were up and running but I hope it was all worth the wait.