Suspicions

Taraji's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got a bowl of cereal and a water bottle then went back upstairs to my room.

I used the bathroom when I got upstairs then sat down and watched t.v. while I ate my cereal. When I finished I went to take my bowl downstairs and saw Tyler eating in the kitchen.

"Good morning." "Yeah, it's a morning but I don't know about if it's good or not." "Why?" "I haven't decided that yet." "Well, I say you should let it be a good morning." "Yeah, I still don't know about all that." He looked at me. "What?" "You sure you don't want me to go with you?" "Yeah, thank you though." "No problem." "What are you doing up?" "Couldn't sleep any longer and I got hungry." "Oh."

I walked out of the room and back upstairs. I closed the door behind me and got my clothes out setting them on the chair.

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I went to get my speaker and came back starting the music before I got in. I washed my hair then my body while singing along to the songs that played while I was in the shower.

I stepped out and dried off then put my hair up and put on a face mask. I brushed my teeth while waiting for the face mask to dry. I looked at the time and started kind of regretting doing the face mask because I didn't know if I was gonna make it to the airport on time without having to rush.

It finally dried and I peeled it off then rinsed my face with water and walked out with the speaker.

I grabbed my clothes on the way to my vanity and sat down. I slipped on my matching gray bra and underwear set.

I was in the middle of lotioning when Carl came in

I was in the middle of lotioning when Carl came in. I looked up at him and he glanced at me before going back to looking at his phone. He sat on the bed then layed back.

I finished lotioning and hummed the song instead of singing it even though I wanted to so freaking bad. I wrapped my robe around myself and tied it closed then turned in the chair to face the mirror. I saw him sleeping on my bed and started to wonder what he was doing here at five o'clock in the morning.

I took my hair out of the messy bun, that was on the top of my head when it was first done, that is now sagging. I brushed it out and started straightening it I finally finished straightening my hair and put some curls in it.

I looked at the time and saw it was now a little past eight. I did my makeup then got dresses and got all my stuff together. Carl had finally woke up and was still sitting on the my bed.

I tied my shoe up and stood up going to the mirror and seeing how I looked.

I fixed my hair a little bit then turned the music off and grabbed my charger and phone

I fixed my hair a little bit then turned the music off and grabbed my charger and phone. I put them in my purse and hit Carl.

"Come on." "Come on what?" "Help me with my bag." "Yeah, let's try that again." "Will you please help me with my bag?" "No." "Please." He looked at me for a while. "Come on Carl I don't have all day." "Fine."

He got up and we went downstairs. I unlocked the car for him and came back inside and said my goodbyes.

"Bye, Ty." He got up and gave me a hug. "I hope everything is just in your head and you guys have a great time." "Me too." We pulled apart and I walked to the guest room. I knocked on the opened door and he looked up.

"I'm leaving okay, I don't know when I'm gonna be back but please don't leave. Carl will be here sometimes and Tyler is still crashing on the couch so there's that." "Okay." "Please don't go anywhere Reece." "I won't." "Promise." "I promise now go before you miss your flight." "Okay." I walked over to him and gave him a hug then went out to the car.

"Thank you." "Yeah." I looked at him. "What?" "Are you sure you don't want me to come with?" "Yes. I'm positive. I want to do this by myself. If I need you or Tyler or anyone else I'll call, I promise." "Okay." He hugged me. "I'd tell you I wish for this to not really be happening but then I'd only be lying to you and myself." "It's okay."

We pulled apart and got in the car. He drove me to the airport and hugged me one last time before I left to get on the plane.

I sat in my seat thinking about everything that could go wrong when I get there. I looked at the time and saw it was twelve o'clock exactly. I put my phone down and thought about everything but what might happen when I get to California or at least tried to. It's gonna be a long four hours if I can't stop thinking about it.

I took a deep breath and tried my hardest to just relax and not think about it. I closed my eyes and Carl's face came to mind. I smiled and took another deep breath opening my eyes and feeling a little bit more relaxed.

^^picture above^^

"First time on a plane?" I turned my head to see a kid sitting next to me. He had brownish hair freckles and green eyes. "Are you talking to me?" "Yeah." "Oh. No, it's not my first time I'm just a little... nervous.. letting my thoughts get in the way." "You wanna talk about it, I've got four hours and maybe some bathroom breaks in between." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "I like your accent." "Thanks. I like your smile."

"How old are you?" "Fourteen. What about you?" "Didn't your mother ever tell you that it was rude to ask a lady her age." "You asked first. I was just making small talk." "I'm twenty-two." "For real." "Yeah. How old did you think I was?" "Like 18 or 19." "Really?" "Yeah." "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." He smiled and gave a little chuckle then looked back at me and we continued to talk.

End of the plane ride
_________________

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.