fourty-two.

Mulai dari awal

"He can get out frequency's!" Chloe called out her voice modulated.

"Barry! You need to get out of there! You and Chloe need to get out of there immediately!" Dr. Wells told them.

"No shit, Wells!" Chloe yelled, still trying to hold Hartley down, but he said something that made her lose her hold.

"What would your boyfriend think if he knew you had powers? Would he try and go after you next instead of The Flash?" His taunt was so quiet that nobody but Chloe heard it as she was standing in front of him.

She froze, her eyes widening as they turned back to their normal soft blue, not the glowing electric blue they were before, her hold on Hartley now completely gone.

"How? H- How?" She mumbled in shock, her words now getting a bit louder, "No. No. No. He- He- He would never do that." She didn't notice the man charge up his gauntlets to fire at her. Barry speed her away before it could happen, staring at his sister in confusion, he didn't know what Hartley and said.

Chloe still frozen in shock as Hartley tried shooting at Barry only now, feeling like Chloe had enough of a shock already, though she wouldn't stay unscathed for long, Barry speeding out of the way each time. Finally Barry speed forward to Hartley knocking him down as he grabbed his gauntlets and threw them to the floor.

"It's over! You lose!" Barry told Hartley.

"Amazing. He replaced me with you? Total moron, unlike Chloe over there she's smart, but she's in quite a shock right now, but you? I got you with the same trick twice." Hartley told him.

Chloe didn't process the conversation in front of her, or when Barry's ears started ringing from the vibrations Hartley was sending to his body. She was too caught up in her thoughts.

Lenny wouldn't do that! He wouldn't leave me! He promised- So he wouldn't leave me because of my powers, he wouldn't go after me next, I bet he already knows of my identify! Yeah... Chloes thoughts raced.

"I got the idea watching you and Harrison chit chat... to use your suits own speakers to kill you."

Barry groaned, Chloe couldn't hear it over her thoughts, she didn't know he was dying.

"That feeling? That's your organs shearing apart. And you activated the frequency when you disarmed me. In chess, we call that a discovered attack. You don't see it until it's too late. Right, Harrison?!"

Barry groaned again.

"Chloe?Chloe?! Why aren't you responding?!" She heard her friends through her comms.

But she couldn't think straight, all she could think about was how what if when she told Leonard about her powers he'd freak out, even in her heart she knew he wouldn't, somehow Hartley's taunt had put her into shock. She didn't want anyone else to leave her yet. She didn't want her Lenny to leave just yet.

"You don't seem so special anyone. Given how easy it was to bring you down, Chloe on the other hand has always let words get the best of her, tell her something that will make her doubt and she'll be shell shocked. I wonder if Harrison will even miss you." She heard Hartley tell Barry, though his voice was quiet as if he was far away, Chloe slowly fell to the ground sitting on the side of the road in shock.