"The city already hated you. You don't think I noticed that press conference was a pathetic bishop sacrifice? No, no, no. I've played with you too many times to let you get away with that. This is between you, me, Electra and the Flash." Hartley told Dr. Wells.

"You don't want to play for those kind of stakes with me, Hartley." Dr. Wells warned.

"Actually, I really do." Cane Hartley's reply, "What do you say? One last game of chess?" Hartley asked his tone taunting.

"You and I both know the winner of the game is the one who makes next to last mistake, and you clearly have a move in mind."

"You're right. And I'm already at the board. So why don't you move your precious Scarlett Knight and precious Electra..." Hartley paused, "While I take out a few pawns."

BARRY AND CHLOE were both suited up, Chloe having turned on the voice changer before she set off with Barry to face Hartley.

"All right. All right, Cisco where do I take Chloe and I to?" Barry asked the Tech.

"I can't trace his signal. He could be sending his messages from anywhere." Cisco told him.

"Cisco, scan for seismic activity." Dr. Wells told him, "If Hartleys using sonic blasts, the vibration could cause tremors."

After a few seconds of looking around Cisco spoke up, "Look. Over here. Quake activity but no fault line."

"The Keystone Clever Dam." Caitlin spoke worried.

"Barry! Don't underestimate him. He's brilliant. And Chloe," Dr. Wells turned to the female, "Don't let your emotions get the better of you, Hartley may know things about you that we can't predict. Same goes for you Barry."

Chloe nodded, scared of what that could mean, what if he knew about Lenny somehow?

But Barry just smiled, "Well, good thing I'll have you in here." He picked Chloe up and off the speed to the Keystone Cleaver Dam.

Barry quickly set Chloe down before running back down towards the car that was falling and grabbed the woman inside, softly placing her besides Chloe.

"Barry, Chloe, you need to disarm Hartley immediately. Immediately! Do you hear me? He is a master of distraction. He is a master of hiding his true endgame." Dr. Wells told them through the comms.

Hartley thrust his hands out and about six cars went flying into the air, Barry speeding to save the people inside them as Chloe thrust her hands out and sent Hartley flying back a few feet, her eyes glowing blue.

"A-ha!" Chloe heard Cisco in her ear, before he let out a, "Uh-oh."

"A-ha what?" She heard Dr. Wells ask.

"I figured out what Hartley stole from STAR Labs, why he let himself get caught."

"Which brings us to the "uh oh."" Chloe heard Caitlin say.

"He has all the data on Barry and Chloes molecular scans." She heard Cisco tell Caitlin.

"Why would he want that?" Chloe heard Caitlin ask as the redhead tried her best to keep Hartley from moving closer to her.