I turn to my men. The only ones missing are Mark and Leon, who are guarding Asimina, until tonight when Sal, Alex, and Tommy take over.

"Update me," I order.

Sweeping my eyes over to Tommy, Sal, and Alex, the boys, reassure me with a nod.

"I have a lock on the new Agosti Capo Dei Capi. Whenever you're ready, we attack," Mariano confirms.

"Tonight," I blurt. I need that threat out of the way to focus on the bigger picture, and as long as the Di Vitto's think I'm distracted, he won't see what I have planned coming.

"One of the priests has flown back to Italy," Matteo meets my eyes, "The other two are still here in California. I have the location and tracking them constantly."

"Their turn will come. Keep tracking them for now." I respond. The Saint Mary's priests are the last of my concern. However, I still have to dispose of those fuckers.

"Raffaele, Di Vitto has arrived," Antonio advises.

Nodding, I hand my son over to Bianca. "Everyone, get out! Except for my parents, Tommy, Stefano, and Antonio. You lot stay."

Standing to their feet, a mass exit occurs. No one asks any questions. Petro and Sal struggle to contain their anger. Tommy walks over, handing me a drink without faltering his eyes. Ten in the morning, and I'm already sculling down bourbon as if it's water. I need it to help me get through this meeting. Watching the cunt walkthrough with a slight grin has my chest heaving with rage. I want this fucker dead.

"Raffaele," he greets.

Clenching my fists under my desk, I try not to grit, "Roberto." I motion him to sit. "What do you want? And why do you keep insisting on this meeting?" I get straight to the point, sculling my first drink. Tommy takes my glass. He is trying to keep himself distracted.

"Can we speak in private?"

"No," I cut it short, "They remain, talk! I'm losing my patience," I spit.

Squirming in his seat, he becomes agitated as I lean my elbows on my desk, "I have always played by the rules in hopes of gaining your acceptance," he begins to say, narrowing his eyes.

"Your marriage to my sister has always been questionable," My father interjects. He's unaware of what this fucker has done. His hatred for that family stems from before his sister married into the family.

Abruptly snapping his head towards Luciano Morelli, he grits, "I loved her, and she loved me. We were married for years. When are you going to accept that?"

I sit back, studying him. I'm tempted to give him a round of applause for the outstanding, dramatic performance.

"Don't raise your voice with me," my father warns, itching closer to him. Standing behind his chair, he leans down to his ear, "It won't take me long to plunge a knife in your throat."

Without flinching, his tone softens, "I come in peace with a proposal."

Rubbing my jaw, I study his every movement, "What's this proposal?"

The internal battle has my blood reaching the boiling point. I'm so fucking close to pulling out my gun.

"Camila and I," he lowers his head, pretending to be lost in thought, "We were meant to be in Italy retired. I'm not meant to be Capo Dei Capi of the Agosti mob."

"How does that become our issue?" Antonio irritably questions. Unbuttoning his suit jacket, he takes a seat on one of the sofas, "Your nephews bought on their own end."