Meta v.s Quirkless

Start from the beginning

The battlefield was brutal, the M.L.A was not going to give up.

At Deika City...

Re-Destro was having a meeting with the top executives of the M.L.A.

R.D: Those quirkless dogs... They think they can come to my land and take it all? Dark Phoenix, you are going to pay...

Trumpet: First, we need to beat them.

R.D: How is the situation going?

Trumpet: They are driving us back; if things continue like this, we will be defeated.

Skeptic: Defeat?! Defeat is a failure! We will not fail! I will grab Phoenix and remove that mask along with his face!

Curious: Don't worry, we will not be beaten. I wonder how the quirkless will react to this.

Curious stood up to go out of the room.

Re-Destro: Where are you going to?

Curious: I am going to give our guests an "explosive" welcome...

The Q.R.A had finally managed to break through the M.L.A defenses. They were now entering the city when suddenly many explosions could be seen and the screams of many soldiers.

D.P: Cuirous.... That bitch...

Dark Phoenix entered the city himself.

D.P: Where are you, witch?

He looked around, and the was able to spot her on the top of a nearby building.

D.P: There!

He took out his swords and charged. Curious was surprised by his speed, but she managed to avoid being cut using her quirk on the ground.

Phoenix managed to cut through the debris and landed on Curious

Phoenix managed to cut through the debris and landed on Curious. Curious looked up to see Phoenix staring down at her.

 Curious looked up to see Phoenix staring down at her

Curious trembled in fear for the first time.

Curious: Please... Have mercy...

D.P: There is no mercy.