"I don't know how to fucking start a conversation. You start." Sanemi took a sip, already feeling the effects of the sake. He was a lightweight. But he was willing to drink if it meant that Uzui would leave him alone and not spill his secret to spare him the embarrassment at work.

"Well, for starters, what do you like about her?" He asked, pouring more sake on his friend's drink.

Sanemi sipped once more. "Well..." Uzui waited, excited as to what the Saltyshira will say. "I guess... I like her voice whenever she wakes me up... her cooking is also delicious. I like it when she brings me snacks after training. Especially when she makes Ohagi."

'I guessed as much.' Uzui deadpanned. "Well, do you feel happy when you see her smile? I know I'm happy when my girls smile!" He poured more of the alcoholic drink as Sanemi drank it. And he poured once again.

"Of course I am!" He exclaimed, already one or two sips away from being drunk and one full bottle for a hangover. "I'm happy when I see her smile! Especially if it's for me! Not for that bastard!" He gripped his chopsticks too hard and it broke, Uzui casually giving him one more pair as he nodded casually. "That fucker thinks he's better than me? I'll crush him!" He drank again, this time pouring the sake by himself.

Uzui chuckled, seeing how already got him to the point where he would speak willingly. "It's obvious that you walked into the crush section and made a free fall into love." He took a sip of his own. "You fell hard, Sanemi."

"I guess I did huh?" Sanemi sigh, already discarding the cup and drinking from the bottle. He slumped at the table, murmuring and grumbling. "I guess I do love her huh?"

"Yeah, you do." Uzui stated the obvious. "Well, drink for now! Enjoy the night!" They both raised their glasses and drank. 'I fucked up.' Uzui thought, seeing Sanemi become all friendly and red in the face. 'This not very flamboyant of me, is it? I got Snamei drunk. He'll fucking kill me. Ha ha.'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"UZUI!!!" Sanemi woke up with a start. He was panting in anger, suddenly remembering drinking with the Sound Hashira and then suddenly blacking out. He gripped his pounding head. A hangover. And he despised hangovers.

"Sanemi? Can I come in?" He heard your voice from outside.

"Come in." He grumbled, his head feeling like hell.

You walked in with a tray on your hands. You sat it down next to him, as you sat beside his bed. "You need to take it easy. You have a hangover." You explained, handing him a glass of water. "Drink it up, it will help you."

He did as you told. He was staring at your smile with a smile of his own. He couldn't remember much of his conversation with the man last night, but he did know that your smile was something he loves.

You handed him a plate, his breakfast. "Don't worry, take your time recovering. I'll take care of you until then!"

He really did fell in love. And he fell hard.

He's just hoping that you'll catch him in time.

〖A.N〗

Just some friendly bro's night :))

Nothing wrong could ever happen with friends... right?

:)

Anyway, ya'll best prepare yourselves, I've got tea to spill. ;)

 ;)

And also... I'm nearing my data limit:))❗❗

 I'm nearing my data limit:))❗❗