(26) Practicing Is A Bitch

(a year later)

~ Kayla POV ~

I get my black leather pants, black crop top, leather jacket, my black face mask, and my now favorite black heels and get dressed. Of course I can't forget mg custom made rose gold gun as long as my black one. Today is the day that I kill Addison. Apparently he'll be coming down for a meeting with my uncle.

Keira and I have been practicing for a while year with Alec. Oh and they are together. I knew it would happen as soon as they met. They were basically ripping their clothes off of each other with their eyes.

Daisy is now a year old and she got some sass. She screams at her mom when she doesn't get what she wants. Daniel doesn't fall for it though. She definitely listens to her dad more than her mom. Daniel and Crystal are still going strong with their relationship.

Anyways, I get in my black Mustang and I blast Suicidal by YNW MELLY. It brings me back to when he took me out of school just to go to Burger King.

This song is a whole mood for what I am feeling. I was drinking Hennessy some nights and the pain was heart breaking.

"I SAID I LOVED  YOU WHEN I WISH I NEVER DID! I SWEAR TO GOD I SWEAR TO GOD YOH STUPID BITCH!" I scream with the music.

I pull up to my uncle's mansion and the guys greet me with a smile. I have one of the boys park my car and I headed to my uncle's office.

I knock on the door and I hear him say to come in so I open the door. There he is with Grayson sitting across my uncle. I don't even bother to look at them and I walk in.

~ Addison POV ~

As soon as I see her, I basically nutted in my pants. She has definitely changed. She looks hot as hell with her guns strapped to her legs and her leather jacket.

"Oh my favorite niece decides to finally come back. Where did you even go?" He asks at his niece that I had no idea about. Wait, Kayla is related to Dave? Damn it.

She smiles at him and pecks his cheek before sitting on the couch and flips through the magazines. Dave continues to talk about our offer.

"Why do you want to do this all of a sudden?" He asks. I sigh before answering.

"The love of my life is no longer with me, so I don't see a reason to keep up. I'm deciding to permanently move my gang down here and start trading with you."

~ Kayla POV ~

I scoff and mutter bullshit. I could feel their eyes on me and I ignore them. "What do you mean?" My uncle asks.

I put the magazine down and look up at my uncle. "He probably never loved her and only used her for a fuck and attention. I think he only had her by his side to just manipulate her. I mean he probably took what was most important thing from her away. But hey, that's only my guess. Imma go check up on Keira and Alec and make sure they're not doing it in the kitchen again. Luv ya unc. I'll talk to you later." With that, I get up and slam the door behind me.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen and they are both cutting different types of fruit into a huge bowl.

Keira smiles at me and Alec continues to kiss her neck. I gag in my head but smile back at her.

"Hey Kayla, what's up? Who was talking to your uncle?" She asks while giggling.

"Addison and Grayson." I say and she stops doing everything. Alec finally stops and looks at me. Keira told him about Grayson and Addison and he instantly wanted to kill them.

"Are they still there?" She asks grabbing the knife and holding it in her hand. Alec picks up his as well and I try so hard not to laugh at how cute they are.

"Yeah go check for yourself." I say while sipping on my water bottle. They both run upstairs and I smile.

~ Keira POV ~

Alec and I run upstairs with the knives in our hands and swing the door open to see indeed the boss, Addison, and the asshole himself.

He smiles at me until he sees Alec wrap his arm around my waist and the knives in our hands. The boss on the other hand looked pissed. "KEIRA AND ALEC WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOJNG AND HOW DARE YOU ENTER WITHOUT KNOCKING?!" He screams at us.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again. I just wanted to see some familiar faces. It won't happen again. Come on babe, let's go to my room before we finish the fruit." I chuckle the end part to Alec.

Alec smiles and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder before closing the door. We walk into my room Anderson just say that we were there for such a long time that Kayla had to finish the food.

~ Kayla POV ~

I finished cooking and decided that it was time to get dressed. Plus, I got to look good for my greatest plan. I've been planning this for a whole year. I'm not going to just let that go.

I decided on putting on something not over the top, but still cute (above). I put my strap on my leg and place my gun in the gun holder. I put on my high black boots and my gold hoops.

I smile and even take some photos before walking downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was already sitting and waiting for me.

"Finally now we can eat." Alec jokes and makes me laugh.

I sit across from him and he won't stop staring. Well maybe if you didn't kill my mom and act like a total dumbass, you would be able to have this.

I grab the fruit salad and place it in my bowl before eating. The table was silent but they boys still found a way to stare at Keira and I. Alec noticed too and gave Keira cheek kisses here and there and held each other's hand.

Daniel and Crystal are here as well. One of my uncle's maids is watching Daisy in the front room. Crystal and Daniel kept on giving him death glares. At one point, I thought Daniel would kill him for me.

Now it's time to set my plan in motion. "I'm going to go get some fresh air. I'll be right back." I say before walking outside and walking into the boxing room.

I then hear some one open the door and close it while I hid in the darkness.

"Kayla, just come out." I hear him say. I walk out and hold my gun up to him. I walk closer to him and keep it aimed at his heart.

He sighs and softly smiles. "You look great Kayla." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"If that's what your last words are going to be, then you're pathetic. I don't know what I saw in you." I say with anger and confidence laced in my voice.

He nods and gets in his knees. "Kayla, I just want to say before you d it that I forgive you. I love you and I will always forgive you."

I look down at him in confusion and put the gun up to his head. "What the hell do I need your forgiveness for? I'm taking your life for taking someone out of my life."

With that, I shoot him twice in the chest and he collapses onto the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him. I give him one more peck on the forehead before walking out and locking the door so he would die.

I smile as I walk away and I rub my splattered blood that was on my face. He changed me and I like this change. "Thank you Addison for changing me into something better."