(18) Wait, You're Still Alive?

~ Addison POV ~

Jared and I are currently cleaning up the kitchen and putting the dishes away.

"I wonder who the girl Kayla is bringing over. Didn't she say that she has a daughter as well?" He asks. I look over at him and nod.

"Yeah I don't know who she is either, but I guess she isn't bad if they are friends." I say as I finish putting the last dish away. I sigh and we both go into the living room and sit down on the couch.

I then hear the front door unlock and I get up. I look and Kayla is holding a baby carrier. I smile and she smiles back at me. She sits down and that's when I see the most beautiful baby in the world.

She was smiling and showing off her little dimples. But then I look a little closer and she kind of looks like Crystal. Then I'm slowly starting to think who the friend might be. She picks up the baby and walks over to Jared.

~ Kayla POV ~

I walk up to Jared and he has a confused look on his face. I hold the baby and she is looking straight into her daddy's eyes. He smiles down at his daughter.

He looks back up at me and his cheeks turn a soft red. "C-can I hold her?" He stutters. Right on cue, Crystal walks in and says "You may."

He looks up at her and freezes. Tears start coming down his face and he was getting ready to break down.

~ Jared POV ~

No, this can't be real.  She isn't here with me right now. She walks up to me and tears are coming down her face as well. She touches my cheek and wipes away the tears. I place my hand on hers and it was real. She's here.

She then turns to the baby and smiles. Wait..... She grabs the baby and shows her face to me. "Meet Daisy......... your daughter." I break down and I hug Crystal but not so hard to the point where I could hurt my baby.

I looked down at my daughter and I smile at her. She looks up at me and giggles. My baby is a happy baby. I take her out of Crystal's arms and put her in my own. She smiles at me even more and I chuckle. She looks exactly like her mother.

I look back up at Crystal is still crying. I walk closer to her and she wraps her arms around my waist. "Look at us. A family." I look over at Kayla and Addison and they just watched us. I smiled at them and spoke the words I've always wanted to say. "I'm a dad."

~ Kayla POV ~

The rest of the night consisted of all of us playing with Daisy. Even Addison got to hold his god daughter and she definitely likes him. He has her wrapped around his fingers. She literally cried when Crystal tried to hold her again.

Crystal, Jared, and Daisy left so they could have some family time and Addison and I didn't mind. I'm currently changing out of my clothes and so is Addy.

"Do you ever want kids Kayla?" Addy asks out of no where. I turn around and start laughing. He has to be joking. Then his face didn't change and that's when I realize that he was being serious.

"Wait, are you for real?" I ask.

He doesn't seem amused. In fact, he looked sad from my reaction. He sighs and put a his head down in shame. "Yeah Kayla I was. Clearly you don't want any." He mumbles.

I walk up to him and sit next to him. Now I feel like a bitch. I rub his back, but he doesn't do anything. I sigh. "Addison, I want kids in the future with you. Right now, I'm still trying to get myself back. Please understand why. I'm sorry."

He just sighs and gets up. He puts his clothes back on and I get confused. "Addy where are you going?" I ask.

He puts his shoes on and sighs before looking back at me. "I need to go out for something. I'll be right back." He mumbles before pecking my forehead and walking away. Before he leaves, I follow him to the door and follow behind him.

"Is it because of what I said? Look Addison, I'm sorry I don't want to have a baby right now. I'm too stressed out most of the time and I don't need a baby on top of that ruining our life!" As soon as those words escape my lips, I instantly regret it.

He stops completely and turns around and gives me a look of disgust and shame. He walks up to me until we are face-to-face.

"You know what Kayla?! I'm done! I'm done trying to make things perfect between us! Look, I get you're going through fucking hell! I mean, I get it! You witnessed your actual father get shot and you shot your brother in the head! I have been trying to help you, but all you have been doing was pushing me away! I loved you Kayla! I'm willing to start a family with you! Clearly you don't want it back! Don't worry about me coming back! We're done! I can't handle this anymore!"

With those words, he walks out and slams the door behind him. Tears were flowing out my eyes and I collapsed onto the floor. I sobbed in that same spot for the rest of the night. I didn't even feel like moving. It's all my fault. I was being a bitch and now I gotta face the consequences.

~ Addison POV ~

I tried to work with her, but she wasn't willing to let me. I wanted to do what a boyfriend does and comfort her and relieve her from the stress. It doesn't help when she adds more stress on top of it.

I head straight to the club and got so drunk. I need to get my mind off of her and fast. No, I didn't sleep with anyone else. I just had a lot to drink that I barely couldn't walk. Jared had to come pick me up.

When he found me, he was shocked. "Addison, what the hell happened? Why are you here?"

I fake a chuckle and scoff. "We broke up." With that, I took two more shots and took a big chug of vodka. He pays for the drinks and helps me out of the club and into his car. We ended up getting to his house and Crystal didn't have a happy look on her face when she stood right in the middle of the driveway with a baseball bat.

"Oh shit. Addison, stay in the fucking car. I'll handle this." He says before putting the car in park and getting out.

~ Jared POV ~

I swear people are bipolar. I walk up to Crystal and she couldn't keep her eyes off of Addison. I stand in front of her and block the view. I lift her head up and that's when tears fall down her face.

"Why did you leave 5 in the morning to deal with Addison? You woke up Daisy so thanks for that."

I sigh and groan. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Addison called me from the club to come pick him up before he is heavily intoxicated. Him and Kayla broke up and I figure that he doesn't want to stay over there tonight. Can he stay here for a couple of days?"

She sighs and drops the bat. "Fine but you have to feed Daisy and keep him away from her until he is 100% free from alcohol. I'm going to get more sleep. He can sleep in the guest room.

I peck her lips and smile down at her. "Thank you baby, I love you." She smiles and pecks me one more time before walking inside. I look back and Addison is knocked out in the passenger seat. Damn it; today is going to be a long day.