(20) He Clearly Moved On

Full warning, towards the end, some rude and racists comments will be made. They aren't made towards anyone reading this; it's part of the story. Just a warning, but enjoy.

~ Addison POV ~

It's 5 o'clock and I'm fixing my shirt from wrinkles. You're probably trying to guess what I'm getting ready for. I have a date. Jared insisted that if I truly wanted to move on, that he would help. Crystal doesn't know (thank god) and he tends to keep it that way.

She doesn't like the fact that we are both separated. She said and I quote, "You guys are just hitting a bump in the road. You guys will get back together watch."

Crystal needs to realize that we aren't healthy for each other. I look in the mirror once more before heading out and driving to Fairland Castle. Apparently it is the best restaurant out here so I decided to give it a try.

I wait outside for the mystery girl and then I hear my name being called. "Addison?" I hear from a mysterious girl voice. I look around until green eyes meet mine. She is indeed pretty, but not as pretty as Kayla.

I smile and hug her. I look down at her and she is smiling up at me. She definitely seems like those cheerleaders you have at high school who sleeps with everyone.

"Shall we get something to eat and get to know each other?" I ask. Those words itself sound horrible in my mind as soon as they escaped my lips. She smiles and nods at me. "We shall."

As soon as we walk in, no waiter was there so we had to wait. I looked around for a quick second until I see the familiar face I was trying to move on from. She was laughing at the one and only Kyle. Anger built inside me, but I cover it up for this mystery girl next to me.

A waiter finally shows up and he smiles at us holding hands. He looks me up and down and bites his lip. Yep, he's gay. "Welcome to Fairland Castle. Would you have a specific seat where you would like to sit?" He asks with a bit of flirt in his voice.

"Can we sit next to that couple over there?" I point next to Kayla and Kyle. The boy nods and blushes while leading us to the table. As soon as we sit down, the girl smiles at me and holds my hand. I can feel eyes on us, but I'm ignoring them and focusing on the girl in front of me.

~ Kayla POV ~

Clearly he moved on. I don't even care about that. The thing that bothers me is that the girl is a total upgrade from me and they have to sit right next to Kyle and I. This date needs to end soon before I loose it.

~ Addison POV ~

"So what's your name and how do you know Jared?" I ask while sipping on some wine I ordered. She smiles and giggles. God, it is horrible, but I guess I could deal with it.

"Well my name is Emily (picture above) and I met Jared in the mall. I thought he was single until I seen his girlfriend walk up with him and kiss him. Even though it seemed weird, I walked up to them and asked if they could be my friend. The girl instantly said no and that she already has one and doesn't want anymore. Jared though said that we wouldn't mind and we exchanged numbers. We would text and currently he mentioned how his friend is currently single. Here I am now." She speaks without even stopping.

This is going to be a long night. I can already tell.

~ Kayla POV ~

"So what happened between you and Addison may I ask?" Kyle says.

I sigh and hold the wine glass in my hand. "He asked me if I wanted kids and I acted like a bitch and yelled at him. But that's in the past and clearly he moved on."

He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion until he notices Addison and his date next to us. "Oh I'm sorry. If you want, we can leave." He says concerned.