The End

LOGAN

In the back of my mind I could register the sound of cameras going off, people screaming excitedly and those no doubt gasping in shock. The majority of my head, however, was taken up by how absolutely amazing it felt to have Daniel in my arms again. I pulled him closer to me and deepened the kiss effectively muffling his gasp of pleasure. Damn, I missed those sounds. I don't know how I ever thought to save my career over having this beautiful boy to myself. It is something I am going to regret for the rest of my life but for now I'm going to enjoy the feel of  Daniel's perfect lips on mine. 

"Logan, hold on" Daniel gasped out , pulling away from me,

; slightly out of breath. I battled dragging his mouth back to mine . He pulled away way to soon although to be honest it felt like we were kissing for hours. I settled for pulling him towards me and whispering in his ear, "what's wrong?" He whimpered at the lick I gave his ear before pulling away to hear his answer. 

"While this is no doubt exciting, I think maybe we should finish this.....in private." As he looked around I finally fully realized that we were right in public making out like we needed each other to breathe. I wasn't under any qualms. I knew TMZ, Hollywood Wire and all the other tabloids were no doubt already running the story. I searched for a feeling of regret for what I did but couldn't find any. I knew I loved Daniel so who gave a fuck if the world knew too. 

"Where are you pulling me to?", he questioned as I marched us back to my car.  "Home", was my my only response.

DANIEL

"Holy Shit " I breathed out flopping into Logan's couch. The sound of notifications popping up on my phone was constant and didn't see me to be stopping any time soon. I was already to check it: my texts, my missed calls, my twitter mentions, all of it. I was just wrapping my head around the fact that I was out publicly and also publicly dating Logan Paul when the man in question hoisted me onto his lap.

 "Hey babe you ok?" I closed my eyes as he rained little kissed all over my face. "Yea, I actually think I am. I know we need to eventually talk about what being out is gonna mean for the both of us but for right now I just wanna enjoy being with you"

"Yea me too, he responded" I opened my eyes as he tilted my face up to him to an intense look in his eyes. "Daniel, I'll spend the rest of my life making up what I did to you. It was selfish and stupid and if you forgive me I promised to never hurt you again." I could see the sincerity in his eyes but the doubt crept into the back of my mind. His career will always be more important to him. "What about your career?" "Regardless of what happens you will always be the most important thing in my life" I realized I could doubt him and spend the rest of our time together worrying or I could trust him and believe in the long healthy life I hope to spend with him. Obviously I chose the latter. And as he captured my mouth with his and pushed his hand into my pants, I moaned with the same  thing running through my head over and over. I love you I love you I love you